Forums

v9 software - Browser Question - SiriusXM Online?

v9 software - Browser Question - SiriusXM Online?

Curious if anyone with the v9 beta software can comment on how the browser works? Or if anyone with a Model S or X that already has a browser, can comment specifically if you can access siriusxm.com through the browser and access your listen online account to stream music? Thanks!

Nicktoledo | 3 October, 2018

Heard from Ben on Teslanomics that the browser doesn't have audio functionality. Answers with Joe asked him if this could be a work around for Spotify and he said no.

njha21 | 3 October, 2018

That's disappointing to hear as I was using my iphone but was hoping to use the large touchscreen.

Sunergy-NJ | 3 October, 2018

Well, I know YouTube doesn't work via the browser.

Mike UpNorth_ | 3 October, 2018

I asked my local sales guy, though they usually don't know much, he was adamant that it wouldn't be able to stream music :( Coming from sirius/xm car I was disappointed.....But I'm really liking Slacker so far!

jjgunn | 3 October, 2018

I can't even logon to a zoom meeting with the browser.

Browser is worthless in the Tesla

njha21 | 30 September, 2019

Just thought about this again, but my wife has the car, anyone try SiriusXM online in the browser with v10? I know I've been able to get zoom meetings working after the browser update, and now with netflix / youtube wondering if siriusxm works?

jd4714 | 30 September, 2019

I was able to get the browser version of Apple Music to work but only while on WiFi.