Forums

Support Supercharge.info

Support Supercharge.info

Supercharge.info has provided timely, accurate information on the status of worldwide Supercharger installations since 2014. We can now actively support their efforts with as little as $1.00/month. Just log onto www.supercharge.info and become a patron. All transactions are managed securely through Patreon.

NKYTA | 7 May, 2019

Seconded.

Lubdub | 9 May, 2019

Will do. Thanks

wharlos | 10 May, 2019

Have used supercharger.info for the past 4 years and has been my go to trip planner, until the beginning of this year. I have many issues that make it difficult to use. I have become a patron thinking that would help correction, but it has not. Issues 1. Routes are determined by vehicle presets thru superchargers; more than one instance takes the route 400+ miles without supercharging. KC to Amarillo-there are a few others. 2. Blue route line can no longer be dragged to a different route, this was a great help, no longer. 3. Selecting from a SC site "nearby" freezes site, have to log off and back on. 4. Have tried contacting site to leave ?'s, get info or help futile.
If anyone can direct, give good info or where to solve problems, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.