Forums

Attending the Fremont Factory For a tour

Attending the Fremont Factory For a tour

I’m excited!! Has anyone attended the factory tour before? We go on Monday, I can’t wait to see inside in person, I’ve only seen shorts clips online of what it looks like inside.

jamespompi | 17 June, 2019

Sweet, im going Friday.

David N | 17 June, 2019

Enjoy!
Understand that with Model Y assembly line scheduled to be constructed there , Tesla is doing some rearranging to make room, so some areas might be off limits for safety reasons. Nonetheless, enjoy the tour, your seeing a fascinating factory.

jeffreyvriesde | 17 June, 2019

How can you jone a tour?
I am from Holland and just bought a Tesla Moder 3 LR RWD.
This summer we are going to San Fransisco for a few day's and i would love to se the factory. What to do?
Excuse my Englisch, i am Dutch

jeffreyvriesde | 17 June, 2019

How can you jone a tour?
I am from Holland and just bought a Tesla Moder 3 LR RWD.
This summer we are going to San Fransisco for a few day's and i would love to se the factory. What to do?
Excuse my Englisch, i am Dutch

Goofy Runner | 17 June, 2019
hokiegir1 | 17 June, 2019

I really need to do this. I go to Oakland about once a year at least -- this year will actually be one to Oakland, one to Pleasanton (both done), and I have a SF trip coming up. Does anyone know the time of the last tour? I'll be at a conference, so would need it around 5/6pm...or skip a couple sessions.

ICEMELT | 17 June, 2019

Does Buffalo also arrange for tours?

bcb2220 | 17 June, 2019

i recently went with another fiend who owns a tesla too couple weeks ago and it was amazing!

@hokiegir1
they email you what dates and times works best for them and you choose from there.

billstanton | 17 June, 2019

I went with family last year and it was amazing, don't miss it. As of last year owners could schedule a tour once a year for up to 4 people total. Not sure if calendar year or rolling year from first tour.

billstanton | 17 June, 2019

Oh, as of July last year tours were 10am, 11am, 2pm, 3pm.