Forums

AP with convenience feature, do I have it?

AP with convenience feature, do I have it?

Hello,

First post. New owner of a used 2016 MX P90D, 05/16 VIN. Purchased used directly from Tesla. Advertised equipped with "Autopilot with convenience features".
On the Autopilot screen the only options I have are: Speed limit warning, speed limit, forward collision warning, lane departure warning, automatic emergency braking, obstacle-aware acceleration.

Any options missing that I should have on this 2016 MX?

Also, when I pull the lower left lever twice towards me it engages cruise control but not autopilot. I haven't been able to activate autopilot on highways. All that I get is cruise control and the car doesn't even slow down as I get too close to the car ahead of me.

Any advice / pointers for this Tesla newbie? Thanks!

SilverSp33d3r | 22 July, 2019

It’s not activated. Call tesla. Should have “summon” and “autosteer” listed on the autopilot page.

TeslaTap.com | 24 July, 2019

I'd check with Tesla, as here is the current description for AP:

"Enables your car to steer, accelerate and brake automatically for other vehicles and pedestrians within its lane."

You need the FSD option to get all the other features:

Navigate on Autopilot: automatic driving from highway on-ramp to off-ramp including interchanges and overtaking slower cars. Auto Lane Change: automatic lane changes while driving on the highway. Autopark: both parallel and perpendicular spaces. Summon: your parked car will come find you anywhere in a parking lot (future feature).