Submitted by garibaldi on Wed, 2020-02-26 12:39
...and after driving the Model 3, the S feels claustrophobic.
Other things I didn't like:
- I can't get the seat to be as comfortable as my 3.
- There were just too many things going on in the in-dash instrument panel.
- It is BIG. It felt like driving a boat.
- I know the S' interior is bigger, and passengers in the back can probably tell the difference, but I had the impression of having less space as the driver than I have in my model 3.
- It didn't feel as powerful as the an AWD 3 (but it's set to Ludicrous and not Ludicrous+)
Anyway, I'm already missing it...