Forums

Suggest Supercharger location

Suggest Supercharger location

Yes, all the folks that are wanting of wondering why no one has suggested a SUPERCHARGER location ?

Below is your chance .

E-MAIL. supercharger@tesla.com

or

http://teslafactory.wufoo.com/forms/supercharging/

Help your location become real.

kevin | 3 September, 2016

I sent Columbia, South Carolina and Birmingham, Alabama.

vperl | 3 September, 2016

Great, squeaky wheel Theory.

Need more

Be Happy

Silver2K | 4 September, 2016

Bump

vperl | 4 September, 2016

Bump +1

Captain_Zap | 4 September, 2016

Be sure you send a specific address with contact info for locations that look like a good candidate. Send photos too. It works!

I found specific information about the ownership of a SC property at the local assessor's office's web site.

If the place has a web page send URL (web address) .

Yes, movement

kseehafer | 4 September, 2016

Any place in Arkansas! There is currently no supercharger anywhere between Nashville and Dallas.

vperl | 5 September, 2016

Do a tad of research, look at motels, hotels close to the Interstate that have facilities. Food, restrooms, and what ever very close by.

The way it happens name a town, a location, and amenities the location provides.

Just throwing out A-z..... Just a little more information. Each location 150-170 miles or so apart maximum.

Go for it..

Be Happy

vperl | 5 September, 2016

First step locate proposed locations like below.

Then search on line for amenities in these locations .
I am looking, but not had enough time to finish
Here is a start, other locations may be better.

Interstate 10 west of San Antonio. to Sonora, TX. . 171 miles

Sonora to Fort Stockton, TX. 143 miles

Fort Stockton to Van Horn, TX. 120 miles

Van Horn to El Paso, TX. 120 miles

El Paso to Lordsberg, NM. 162 miles

Lordsberg to Tucson, AZ. 156 miles

Tucson to Phoenix, AZ. 163 miles

Summer, winter ought to be able to use these locations, area locations could be adjusted to eliminate a station, but maybe not on Interstate 10 west

vperl | 6 September, 2016

All you have to do is fill in the information at top of this thread, click link

Rawlins, WY

Rawlins, WY

vperl | 7 September, 2016

Lincoln City, NB

vperl | 8 September, 2016

Whoops, Lincoln, NB is on the board now.

Now west on Intestate 80......

Peter Gregory | 8 September, 2016

Ruby Tuesday Parking Lot - Little Rock, AR, the one South on 30. https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ruby+Tuesday/@34.8573864,-92.747481,10.11z/data=!4m8!1m2!2m1!1sruby+tuesday+locations+in+little+rock+ar!3m4!1s0x0:0x8501c3a257d7686b!8m2!3d34.6216251!4d-92.4943256

They have a deal with Ruby Tuesday. Make it happen Tesla.

Watt fun | 8 September, 2016

I think you mean Lincoln NE as in Nebraska. There is a Lincoln NB which is New Brunswick and THAT spot would also be an excellent Supercharger spot on the TransCanada highway

makobill | 8 September, 2016

I-40E out of Oklahoma City needs some support when headed to the Indian Nation Turnpike, or Arkansas in general. Henryetta, OK would be a good spot given the range out of OKC. Others in Fort Smith, AR and McAlister, OK would also help those East of I-35.

Yes, Lincoln NB, I corrected that earlier, you did not notice.

Again use the links on the original post to contact Tesla.

Posting here, Tesla team will not see.

Posting to the below will get straight to the Supercharger charger Team.

or

These are the only ways to contact the location team directly.

or

Real

vperl | 9 September, 2016

Soon

Jcollins | 9 September, 2016

Birmingham, Alabama at/near the intersection of I-459 and I-65. Best location for in and out would be the Valleydale exit on I-65 less than a mile below the intersection of 459 (connecting I-20 on the East of Birmingham toward Atlanta to I-20 west towards Jackson, Ms, Dallas, etc. It also provides a perfect location for north-South on I- 65 and is an easy connect to I-59, New Orleans to Chattanooga. I believe the intersection is in either Pelham or Hoover neither of whom indicate a permit pending. Maybe I'm asking the wrong question. help?

To get the information to the Tesla sighting team the links above must be sent in to the TESLA sighting team

Fill out the above link.... Tesla does not look here.

Hope folks understand filling out the link are the only way the TESLA sighting team will receive the information.

Posting here, Tesla team will not see.

or

Rocky_H | 9 September, 2016

If Tesla had a "sighting team", they would be able to see a lot more, but for selecting locations, that would be a "siting team".

I make mistakes all the time. Glad your here to correct blatant obvious screw up, one of many I do every day.

If it were not for the crack crew of checkers no one could figure out any of the posts.

Be Happy

kevin | 10 September, 2016

I sent an email to supercharger@tesla.com suggesting a couple of sites, and I got a courteous reply back saying that the sites were in the plan. No specific dates were given. So somebody reads the emails and comprehends them.

vperl | 10 September, 2016

Yes, these two contact points do actually work if done as the Tesla can use exact locations not just make a town. Hotel, motel, food, beverage, restrooms, shopping locations very close to your location can make the cut to install Superchargers .

Imn2Paine | 10 September, 2016

Route 66, baby!

Naming is not the way submit, baby, to destination team via above links, baby .

Ok, locate for ease of access to highly likely Tesla market.

Seems you need to contact the Tesla Destination team, with your knowledge.

Send to above links, Tesla wants your expertise.

Be Happy

Forget it.

dansplans | 11 September, 2016

vperl | 11 September, 2016

Send the below information to the Tesla Destination Team .
Yes, these two contact points do actually work if done as the Tesla can use exact locations not just make a town. Hotel, motel, food, beverage, restrooms, shopping locations very close to your location can make the cut to install Superchargers .

or

vperl | 12 September, 2016

vperl | 16 September, 2016

Got milk ?

vperl | 17 September, 2016

Not today

scerbin | 14 August, 2018

Staten Island, NY - it is right next to Brooklyn and many of the residents here work there. There is not one on this Island of 500,000, Brooklyn has only one (for almost 3 million people) and it's not free; paid parking garage in Williamsburg.

Rocky_H | 15 August, 2018

It blows my mind with the spoiled attitude that demands Superchargers be right across the street from wherever people are, like this Staten Island request.

(1) First, it assumes that Tesla owners must ONLY use Superchargers, and the other hundreds of EV charging stations are just "beneath them" and unworthy of being used.

(2) When I put a 15 mile radius circle on Staten Island, it already has 6 Superchargers in that range!!!

darron | 11 May, 2019

Beaumont, TX. Trying to visit my brother there from Houston leaves me at 18% after the round trip. Not much spare for any kind of side trips. The Channelview supercharger helps, but you'd think Beaumont would warrant a fast charger from -somebody-. The area has 389,000 people as of 2010 census.