Forums

Lease the Model 3?

Lease the Model 3?

I generally lease my cars through my office. Does anyone know if I reserve a Model 3 now will it be available for lease or will I have to purchase?

techdoc | 21 January, 2017

I don't believe there has been a purchase requirement on the MS or MX, so I don't see why it would be any different. All Tesla cares about is moving volume. The catch might be that only high end cars may take the majority of production slots and you may not be in the market to lease something at a very high monthly price depending on the flexibility at your office, but that's just food for thought.

MAXXX Q | 25 January, 2017

I spoke to a rep about this today and he laid out the pros & cons of both with purchasing being the better option. The purchasing/leasing details would be available on your online account page closer to the delivery date.

ir | 26 January, 2017

Model S can be leased
Model X can be leased
Model 3... (you can figure this one out)

paulbuenaventura | 26 January, 2017

But I dont think that when the S and X just came out they were lease able, as there were not enough units on market.

jordanrichard | 26 January, 2017

Yes, you should be able to rent....your Model 3

tstolz | 26 January, 2017

Someone will be happy to take your money.

Damesfitness | 27 January, 2017

I it would be nice if Tessler leases us a model F until our model threes are completed. I am at the point that I have to either turn in my knees or and buy another car for a year it would certainly help a lot if we could have a short lease on a Tessler

Damesfitness | 27 January, 2017

I it would be nice if Tessler leases us a model F until our model threes are completed. I am at the point that I have to either turn in my knees or and buy another car for a year it would certainly help a lot if we could have a short lease on a Tessler

akgolf | 27 January, 2017

Not sure who Tessler is and what the heck a Model F is, but Tesla would be more than happy to lease you a Model S or X.

dsvick | 27 January, 2017

You leased a set of knees? What's that cost? Is there s limit on steps per year or something?

bmwgs | 27 January, 2017

Judging by the results of others my age,replacement knees are very expensive.