Submitted by james on Thu, 2017-03-30 14:06
Hi all - very new to this forum so I apologise in advance if this has been talked about previously (feel free to just point me in the direction of the post(s) that answer!)
I'm in the fortunate position of being ready to purchase a Model S, my model of choice is the 100D with pretty much all the options (less cold weather and faster charging). I've only just gotten to the point where I'm ready to purchase and I believe I'd be much smarter to wait for at least the Model 3 configurator to be released before I place my S order.
I figure if there's any advancements that they're planning on introducing with the release of the Model 3 those would be rolled out to the S and X at the same time. I'm also conscious that the longer I wait the better the car will be but.....also conscious that it will be an amazing car no matter when it gets built/delivered.
Does anyone have any thoughts/guidance? I figure if I wait I'll only need to wait until June, possibly July? and considering it's a significant purchase those extra 3-4 months may be worth the wait.