Forums

So, what did you do today?

So, what did you do today?

I just reserved another Model 3! I have no firm idea where my new reservation puts me in line but I should be in front of the newbies reserving on the exciting July "Unveiling Day".

- own 85D (3/31/15)
- 1st Model 3 reservation at 11:05 am, 3/31/16 (California)
- 2nd Model 3 reservation on 4/13/17. Took awhile for her to say, "I want one too!" 8-)

akgolf | 13 April, 2017

Sweet.

socaldave | 13 April, 2017

Drove a Model S for the first time. =)

Bluesday Afternoon | 13 April, 2017

@socaldave

Very cool!

mntlvr23 | 13 April, 2017

socaldave about to become socooldave

SamO | 13 April, 2017

Great update Simply Red. I might buy a Model X just so that my 2nd Model 3 reservation comes sooner.

And so it goes.

KP in NPT | 13 April, 2017

Awesome! I flew home from Rome. But then drove from NYC in hell traffic in my Model S with AP1 to save the day. ;-)

noleaf4me | 13 April, 2017

I think I'll wait for the Y instead of getting 2 model 3's

Bighorn | 13 April, 2017

Did my mother's taxes

PedanticOne | 13 April, 2017

I called service and wondered when I'll ever get my car back.

Xerogas | 13 April, 2017

I checked to see if the configuration page for model 3 has appeared

M3forMe | 13 April, 2017

I troll this forum :-)

NKYTA | 13 April, 2017

NKYTA got new shoes. I got a P90DL with AP to play with for a few hours.

NKYTA | 13 April, 2017

Totally forgot the :-)

bj | 14 April, 2017

I accelerated the transition to sustainable transport by riding my bike along the foreshore.

Ross1 | 14 April, 2017

Committed 300k to house extension

JuJo0 | 14 April, 2017

Had ice cream.

RP3 | 14 April, 2017

@OP Not yesterday, but on 11/21/2016, I decided to put down another $1000 for a second reservation for the wife...but I STILL haven't gotten her to say "I want one too!"

1st reservation California 3/31/2016 ~7pm (not sure exactly when, but it was within a minute of when the online ordering opened up before the reveal.)

Captain_Zap | 14 April, 2017

I bought Scorpions tickets.

SamO | 14 April, 2017

Saw Lupe Fiasco at the Novo.

carlgo2 | 14 April, 2017

Wish I could say I was doing something fun, worthwhile, glamorous, envious, athletic, worthy, heroic, sexy, newsworthy, creative....but, no...Got my cans of Ozium from Amazon and am attempting to kill the dead rat smell in my Tundra. It found its way into the heater fan and was blended on a cold morning. Got the unit out and cleaned, but can hardly sit in the truck.

Otherwise I would have taken my bike to the rec trail along the waterfront, eaten at the wharf, ogled hot moms pushing baby buggies, watcher a bit of golf at a tee close to the trail, taken my usual prize winning photos. But...no.

RedPillSucks | 14 April, 2017

lurking in the forums instead of doing my work.
Better get back to it so I can afford that M3 or MS

Carl Thompson | 14 April, 2017

carlgo2:
"Wish I could say I was doing something fun, worthwhile, glamorous, envious, athletic, worthy, heroic, sexy, newsworthy, creative....but, no...Got my cans of Ozium from Amazon and am attempting to kill the dead rat smell in my Tundra. It found its way into the heater fan and was blended on a cold morning. Got the unit out and cleaned, but can hardly sit in the truck."

Wow, that sucks. I would also try saturating every surface with Febreeze because the smell could have gotten into the fibers of the upholstery and carpet. Good luck.

Carl

sosmerc | 14 April, 2017

I sat in my brand new 2017 Volt Premier wondering if the Tesla Model 3 (that I have a deposit on) is going to be as impressive. Seriously, the Volt is an awsome car with a lot of features that are state of the art and it's the perfect first introduction to what an electric car can provide (but without any range anxiety whatsoever). It's the kind of car that really makes you want to find excuses to go for a "drive"!!

Captain_Zap | 14 April, 2017

Wow. That sucks. More Fabreeze? ;-)

Carl Thompson | 14 April, 2017

@sosmerc

LOL! I had a Volt and it is a great car but I'm fine waiting for the Model 3. If they made a version of the Volt that had like 120 miles of electric and still had 300+ miles in the gas tank it would be tempting...

Carl

Manuelramirez42 | 14 April, 2017

Sold my mazda 3 and now bike to work until the model 3 is in my driveway

Shesmyne2 | 14 April, 2017

Thanks for the laugh carlgo2!
I have a story about a friend who left fresh caught fish in her trunk overnight...
Poor car never recovered.

U in Bay Area?

Still Grinning ;-)

PhillyGal | 14 April, 2017

Drove our Model S from Nashville to Lynchburg, tasted 5 whiskeys, had ice cream, then hit 2 new (to us) supercharger locations. I gotta say it was a good day.

topher | 14 April, 2017

Figured out the carbon footprint for my house for the last 8 years. (down about 25%).

Thank you kindly.

Bighorn | 15 April, 2017

@PG
Are you feeling the call of the road yet? Great day!

bigd | 15 April, 2017

PhillyGal was that in Franklin and Chattanooga, or is there another I don't know of ?

bj | 15 April, 2017

@topher - Nice. I started doing a household CO2 budget a few years back. With no abatement, our household was producing about 10.2 tonnes of CO2 per annum. Going 100% renewable power was the first step we took, reducing our emissions by 63%. We then switched to a CO2 offset gas product, which cut another 8% off. Then we purchased our first BEV - another 11% with that. So we are now down 82% from pre-abatement levels. Getting Model 3 will cut our emissions to near zero, it will just then be the embodied CO2 in stuff we buy.

Another thing we did is take steps to make our house more energy efficient. Changing all our halogen lights to COB LEDs for example reduced our total power consumption by about 20%, more than offsetting the 10% increase caused by the Leaf. We've got more effiicency measures planned, hoping they offset the expected increase from when Model 3 arrives.

KP in NPT | 15 April, 2017

Today I marched in DC. Show us your taxes yahhhh

Civicrick | 16 April, 2017

Got my mind blown when I saw EM in a movie cameo. You show us your taxes yahhhh

Carl Thompson | 16 April, 2017

@carlgo2

Did you get that rat smell taken care of?

KP I was curious. Did you dress in black and punch people and break windows while you were marching?

"United We Stand"

KP in NPT | 16 April, 2017

@civicrick - nope. it was very peaceful. The only assholes were Trump supporters who thought it was stupid we were exercising our first amendment rights.

So he shows his taxes- are you looking for an impeachable offense in there? Or just something to whine about? THE MAN IS YOUR PRESIDENT. Accept loss with grace and move on like the people who voted for Trump would have done. And maybe the assholes were just pissed that youre adding to the congestion in an already pain in the ass part of town to accomplish what? To show how mad you are that you didn't get your way? Wah.

no. I'm looking for transparency, like every other president since Nixon. I'm not going to bother explaining it to you since you clearly don't care. And that's your prerogative.

And thanks for living up to the Trump supporter stereotype. Well done!

no. I'm looking for transparency, like every other president since Nixon. I'm not going to bother explaining it to you since you clearly don't care. And that's your prerogative.

And thanks for living up to the Trump supporter stereotype. Well done!

You people have tunnel vision and are a disgrace to the democratic process

"Me, me, me" "Me too"

"you people"

LOL!!!!!!

SamO | 16 April, 2017

First Amendment Solutions.

SamO | 16 April, 2017

+1 @KP

Way to stay classy. And smart.

Civicrick is not Civilrick. LOL!

LOL!!!!!! Whatever feeds your ego. I hope you didn't knock anyone over trying to be on tv

SamO the gutter troll talking about class. Now THAT is funny

Bluesday Afternoon | 16 April, 2017

Folks, lighten up...enjoy the day!

Bluesday Afternoon | 16 April, 2017

Just finished detailing the outside of my S and relaxing with a cold one. Next step is the inside...I think I need another Pacifico. ;-)

SamO | 16 April, 2017

Another personality of "Multiple Miggs."

Pages