Circular pattern holes below the armrest?

Circular pattern holes below the armrest?

I'd noticed there are circular pattern holes between the armrest and the USB ports. Anyone know what this is?

sagebrushnw | July 26, 2013


mikeah007 | July 27, 2013

These are multiple tiny hole like a vent. I think it is a temperature sensing opening. Maybe?

lolachampcar | July 27, 2013

temperature sensing was my guess as well (but only a guess)

stsanford | July 27, 2013

Isn't the the microphone for the Bluetooth?

tobi_ger | July 27, 2013

Isn't microphone in rear mirror casing?

kjin7117 | July 27, 2013

When my car was delivered the specialist told me they are interior temperature sensors that are only present on newer builds