Forums

Web browser blank screen

Web browser blank screen

Anyone come up with the fix on this? Worked the first 2 days, now has been blank for 3 days.

Screen just shows white with the URL bar at the top.

Tampalacrosse | October 17, 2018

Update:: the What’s New in This Update does not work either

cantak | October 17, 2018

Happened to me too, but fixed itself yesterday.

pizza | October 17, 2018

Browser is not working for me either

henry_model3 | October 18, 2018

Got the same problem. Not sure what's going on.

rdwade55 | October 18, 2018

Only "solution" so far seems to be to reset the MCU by holding down down steering wheel buttons. Hopefully there will be a real fix soon.

mittal_a | October 18, 2018

I had the same issue after V9 update . As suggested above , I rebooted the screen ( two buttons on the steering wheel) and it started working after that .

pwu89 | January 7, 2019

I have same issue after latest update. Totally unusable.

ebmcs03 | January 7, 2019

I’ve been getting the blank web browser issue. I gave up using it. It comes and goes.

daniel | April 27, 2019

Im having the same problem after the 50.6 update on my 2015 model S Resetting holding the 2 buttons on the steer is the only thing that works. Same with spotify completely unusable

sward2 | September 5, 2019

My son's S 60 screen just went dark and rebooting does not work. He is out of warranty. I wonder if Tesla will cut him some slack? Sometimes I think that we buyers are Beta testers? Remember how Bill Gates would put out a new operating system and then the users would spend the next year dealing with patches and updates.

spuzzz123 | September 5, 2019

Maybe try the S forum. Almost all model 3s are still under warranty so you won’t find too many people here who have experience negotiating expired warranty work