Forums

Josef Stalin Would Be Proud

Josef Stalin Would Be Proud

If someone had told Josef Stalin that in less than 70 years after his death the leader of the free world would be strutting around in his capital city on Independence Day like some third world tin horn dictator complete with full military display, he would have considered his mission accomplished.

SCCRENDO | August 22, 2019

If your old grandfather started raving about buying countries and being the chosen one. At the barest minimum you would take away the car keys

jimglas | August 23, 2019

The chosen one has the nuclear codes and a cult. dog help us.

Tesla2018 | August 23, 2019

Sccrendo- Be careful- Next he might decide to trade you back to South Africa in exchange for a diamond mine! Doctors for Diamonds
I have to go yell at my trees now since they keep dropping leaves on my car.

SCCRENDO | August 23, 2019

@Tesla2018. I could give a shit what you think Trump would want to do me. I laugh at bullies. I am a legal US citizen so he can threaten and joke all he likes but he cannot touch me. The shithole country I came from gas far more dignity than he will ever have. He is in more jeopardy than me. We just have to wait until he is thrown out of office or more likely voted out of office. So go find some defenseless living thing to try torment.

Tesla2018 | August 23, 2019

Sccrendo- lighten up. Yoi sre sufferring from Trump Derangement Syndrome. You need to take a trip to Syria and wear your yamika to see what what life would be like as compared to your life in a country ruled by Trump.
You are either suffering from a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty.

I am light. I am suffering from idiot intolerance syndrome. In your small simplistic world you have limited world exposure syndrome. I grew up in Africa and have more understanding of the reality than pretty much anyone on these threads. Would it shock you to realize that I have travelled to every continent and have forgotten more than you will ever learn. Life in any shithole country is far better morally than the US under Trump. Luckily he hasn’t managed to screw us up that much. But if he were leader of say Syria or Zimbabwe it would be debatable whether they would be worse off under Trump vs their present nutcase. I would suggest that both Robert Mugabe and Assad are far smarter than Trump and I even think Idi Amin was smarter. Except he did have tertiary syphilis which may have impacted his mental function. I think you are safer yelling at babies except if they are my grandkids.

NKYTA | August 23, 2019

@Tesla2018

“You are either suffering from a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty.”

Are you a US Citizen? Makes me wonder.

Stop!

@NYKTA. Sadly he is a US citizen at or below the IQ of the average Trump voter. His hobby is yelling at crying babies and barking dogs. Thankfully he does not have kids and I doubt he has pets

jimglas | August 24, 2019

I am native american. A member of the white earth nation. In trumps america I have white assholes telling me to go back to where I came from. I remember this happening when I was a kid, buts its been decades. Until recently.

RedShift | August 24, 2019

@tesla2018

Why don’t you go back to where you came from? I’m sure your ancestors were thrown out of Europe for being on the religious lunatic fringe, like many who came to the Midwest in the early days.

They had good reason to throw these crazies out of Europe. Sadly, America has to suffer now.

I don’t even know whether you have a paying job, and if you do, how is it you manage to hold on to it given your mental capacity.

Tesla2018 | August 24, 2019

I came from the Ny/NJ area. It is a shithole wintertime frozen hellhole that most people want to leave. I have no idea of why or from what countries some of my ancestors came from since it was hundteds of years ago. Never knew them or cared about it. Maybe I should do a test to see if I am 1/10000000th American Indian.

Redshift You are right. They are still letting crazies into this country. Some sneak in illegally and others come from places like South Africa. And by your logic everyone in Australia is bad since it was originally a prison colony and African Americans are stupid since their ancestors couldnt escape slavery.

Why should I work? I want to stay home all day in government section 8 housing and post on an Obamaphone while eating cheese doodles that I can buy with foodstamps and drive a car with money I got after calling 1 800 who can I sue? after using Roundup weedkiller. Merika been berry berry good to me.

SCCRENDO | August 24, 2019

@Tesla2018. Medical Science has come a long way. But we have not found a cure for stupid. You make our point exactly. You do not care where your ancestors came from. Why do you care where others come from. You should care about the quality of the individual. And if we were being judged by that standard you and Trump would be in cages separated from your family members waiting to be deported to Norway or even Nazi Germany (just a poetic example, no ill intent meant towards present day Germany). Like Jimglas I am potentially on the tainted list. I am from that shithole country South Africa. I would bet that both jimglas and I have contributed more to the country than you and your redneck brethren.

sabbia | August 24, 2019

We know that Tesla2018 is US born because he couldn't pass the citizenship test to become naturalized. Can't name the three branches of government.

He is, after all, an anchor baby.

well said sabbia

@SCC: the shithole country I come from is the White Earth Reservation.

@Jimglas. You did not get a special mention from Trump like I did. LOL. The good news is that if we all get sent back you have a shorter journey. Do I get to chose South Africa vs Eastern Europe where my parents came from?

Sabbia: I know the 3 branches. I thought Attorney General was under Judical since it dealt with legal things. Most people would make the same mistake.
Guess you dont know that Federal law supercedes state law since you probably support sanctuary cities for lawbreakers and think illegal drugs ike marijuana should be sold because some states dont want to enforce the law.

I see you have all of your fox talking point distortions and lies ready

@tesla2018

“Redshift You are right. They are still letting crazies into this country. Some sneak in illegally and others come from places like South Africa. And by your logic everyone in Australia is bad since it was originally a prison colony and African Americans are stupid since their ancestors couldnt escape slavery.”

Since you don’t want crazies to fester, perhaps we should have a test. Every person living in the USA, regardless of where they originated should be made to take that test. Those that don’t pass, should be locked up, or sent back to their ancestral lands, no matter how long back they came to be here.

What do you say?

There is a test. It is called the Federal Election.
Trump won and the crazies lost and are having a temper tantrum.
Like crying babies, they dont understand anything no matter how much you yell at them. Wish they would grow up so we wouldnt have to deal with cleaning up the crap they keep producing and the puke that are spewing from their pieholes.

@tesla2018

Now now, don’t jump the gun, let us all take that test. Elections cannot determine the craziness, even you know that.

Also, take a chill pill dude, I’m neither spewing nor crying. You seem to be angry for some reason.

Im not angry. Just if people are going to harass me I am going to do the same. I argue with Sccrendo and others a lot, but honestly think if we got together we could come up with better solutions to climate change, immigration, healthcare and other world problems than our current elected officals who just are steadfast and refusing to work with each other across party lines.

I believe people should come here but legally. I was mad when billionaires got tax cuts. It makes mire sense to use energy efficient things but people shouldnt be forced into buying them. A hundred years ago most people would have prepared horses to cars but as techology changes, so do people. 40 yrs ago they said we would run out of oil by now. But now we have more than we need and are exporting it. I think climate change isnt as big a problem as its made out to be. Technology will improve. 200 yrs ago peoples lifespans were half of what they are now and it took a month to go across the country. Now with cars we can do it in 3 days and in 3 hours in a plane. Who knows in 100 yrs they may come up with a food like popcorn that is small and doesnt take up room to grow but expands in your stomach and is goid for you, or a way to take hydrogen and oxygen from air and make water from it. Or if CO2 is a problem and creates warming, then why is compressed CO2 so cold? Maybe something could be done to it to make it offset the warming. Im just a regular person who wanted to be a chemical engineer but sucked at science but was good at math. If I have wacky ideas, others tgat are smarter than me have better ones. But they too are called crazy. Like a guy we all know who thinks we will be living on Mars in a 100 years.

NKYTA | August 24, 2019

“Or if CO2 is a problem and creates warming, then why is compressed CO2 so cold?”

LOLOLOL

PV=nRT

It is clear you didn’t even take basic science. Facepalm.

@tesla2018

“but honestly think if we got together we could come up with better solutions to climate change, immigration, healthcare and other world problems than our current elected officals who just are steadfast and refusing to work with each other across party lines.”

I have to say I agree with you there.

“I believe people should come here legally”

I do too. Many liberals believe they should come legally. Obama was the deportee in chief of many illegals, more than previous administrations. Fact.

“40 years ago they we will run out of oil by now”

Perhaps, what they should have said is run out of easily attainable, and cleaner crude. What we are getting now is both harder to get and far dirtier, leading to a lot of water wastage and groundwater pollution and man made earthquakes (for shale oil).

“200 years ago lifespans were half”

Not really! Those who lived beyond the childhood years made it well past 60s or 70s. More appropriate thing to say is, “more people are now living past the childhood and into their old age”. The reason is simple, it’s the advances in medicine and food availability.

“Why is compressed CO2 so cold?”

Refer to the helpful formula NYKTA mentioned. I learnt this in High School. Did you forget this formula?

“Like a guy we all know who thinks we will be living on Mars”

Yeah, but Elon is also a proven genius. If you want to compare yourself to him, you have to cite your achievements. Can you?

I guess he does understand some of the problems that need to be solved. To get that solved we need to have politicians. And we need to understand what they propose to do to solve the problem. And then you need to vote for the politician who you think will do it. Trump promised he could fix everything by himself. But he didn’t explain how. But people voted for him anyway because they knew the problem but couldn’t understand the solutions. And of course Trump solved nothing. So it’s time to look at all the Democratic candidates and find out how they will solve the problems and if understand what they say and like what they say vote for them

rxlawdude | August 24, 2019

"I know the 3 branches. I thought Attorney General was under Judical since it dealt with legal things. Most people would make the same mistake."

Not anyone who had high school civics. Not anyone who is qualified to discuss ANY government interventions and policies.

Your excuse is as lame as your Dear Leader's.

sabbia | August 24, 2019

Tesla2018 couldn't pass the citizenship test and now shows he can't pass middle school science.

Thanks to those who point out his other errors...although not a chore...they are plentiful. Probably wouldn't be allowed into the country under the meritocracy system Trump is proposing.

He writes, "Guess you dont know that Federal law supercedes state law since you probably." Where did that come from? I point out that he is an anchor baby and he divines I don't the law. Whether I know it or not, in this context that is just made-up stuff...out of nowhere. That's like a spoiled kid getting into an argument about sports and responding "my dad has more suits than your dad." Where does it come from?

I guess I can point out that he doesn't know how to spell supersedes even with a spell checker on this forum but I won't.

I digress and the length of this response probably masks one of the most glaring common-sense errors ever made by a anyone who has an opinion on climate change. That is, why is compressed CO2 cold? Just so you know, CO2 is quite warm when over 70 degrees Fahrenheit just to take one point. It's even warmer at 100 degrees Fahrenheit. More so at 150 degrees...Need I go on?

The bottom line is ignorance should not be picked on any more than personal appearance or country of origin. Arrogance, pretending to know things that you don't, is another matter altogether. It's having feet of clay. A character flaw recognized long ago.

I wonder if Tesla2018 yells at anchor babies.

ignorance is a virtue in trumps cult

Back to Stalin. Satirical look at the relationship with Trump and Netanyahu
http://thekibbitzer.com/

sabbia | August 24, 2019

Alas, it's more than ignorance. I don't know of others have seen the homophobic, anti-Semitic post Tesla2018 put on the thread about "uncool to unplug." It's the worst thing I've seen here. B Y F A R!

The worst.

sabbia | August 24, 2019

On reflection, please think about not provoking some of the more belligerent posters here.

@sabbia. I think that by provoking them you get to see their motives and true colors. Perhaps we need to provoke them to a point and then just ignore them

I think my Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Koch post hit the spot and got him unhinged. And now nobody has anymore sympathy for him even with his mental handicap

sabbia | August 24, 2019

I think there is something to be worried about. Red flag.

@Sabbia. I mentioned that in the other thread. But talking about their Trump Derangement Syndrome. Doesn’t Trimp exhibit all those same opinions and perhaps worse. And he has the power to act on his psychoses.

As Elie Wiesel said “Always take sides. Neutrality always helps the oppressor never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented”

sabbia | August 24, 2019

@SCC. You have, no doubt, access to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM-5). 'Nuff said.

No I don’t. My one son is a psychologist. I am an amateur one. I think this is psychopathic behavior but would defer to someone who knows what they are talking about.

I am more afraid of your paranoid narcissist behavior and your childish repatition of name calling. Have you been checked for Tourettes since you keep repeating the same phrases and insults over and over. Today you are calling me s white supremacist and yesterday I was a baby hollerer. I guess tommorrow I will be a homophobe or maybe a racist.
Physician heal thyself.

NKYTA | August 24, 2019

@Tesla2018, I haven’t called you a name, aside from an idiot.

If the shoe fits...

I am more afraid of your paranoid narcissist behavior and your childish repatition of name calling.

Is DJT on the forums now. Spot on description...

Pages