Forums

Any success to get a price adjustment after vehicle delivered?

Any success to get a price adjustment after vehicle delivered?

Got my model x three weeks ago, and now they had a promotion with $6000 difference. Has anyone got a price adjustment after getting the car? Thank you

lilbean | August 6, 2019

Nope

wayneco | August 11, 2019

My X P100DL: cost about $50k more that the same config sells for now, the price dropped less than 100 days after I took delivery and I'l still fighting with them over my FUSC. This is my second Tesla. I have been the biggest fan and evangelist. This really took the sheen off all that for me.

natu.raj | August 11, 2019

What was the promotion? I just got one and I didn’t hear about any promo?

sschaem | August 12, 2019

Tesla pricing is so wrong... I think Tesla pretty much wants to milk and kill the S&X production line and solely focus on the model 3 and model Y.

I got my P100DL in late november 20108, final price was $172k, now its $127K with free supercharging and the new suspension and the new motor.

So a $45k drop is pretty massive in a few month, specially when its not the old model on sale at that price but the new one.
People are use to older model going down in price once replace by new model but here you get a double whammy if you want to trade in.

wayneco, check your trade in value... or maybe not, because you car most likely lost over $80,000 in the last 3 month. Mine lost $77k, but if you factor the $45 reduction in price, I still decided to for the raven upgrade.

So yea, I did pay in the end over $200k for a Model X Raven... but as I just found it, its a cost reduce version of the previous model. (seating, cooling and charging)

PXChanel | September 11, 2019

This is not a toaster from Walmart.

wayneco | September 14, 2019

If I order a raven X or whatever comes after I absolutely need the 72 amp charging, their move to make all the cars charge at half that is an f-jig travesty. I shudder to think the max charge for the 200KW Roadster, maybe they can drop that flagship cars charging to 20 or 30 amps, where it would take 14 days to fully recharge it at home. If they want to keep us off the super chargers then give us the tools to charge the thing at home, quickly. We will be juggling the charging of nearly 400KW of battery packs when the roads-steer arrives, ideally I’d like to do that overnight when the tariff allows us to buy the cheapest power possible.

Tesla without dealer -s to champion customer issues at least neees an Ombudsman, or a VP of customer satisfaction to handle the endless exceptions and frustrations they are recklessly creating on a daily basis, or when Europe;s got their e-car offerings sorted out, Tesla’s gonna have the angriest exodus to contend with. Absolutely deserved the way they have treated me and my $50k overpriced X delivery and still screwing me out of the FUSC I was sold. In but one guy, there are at least hundreds like me, formerly their best evangelists, now feeling used and abused, didn’t bother with the dinner, kiss or lube, just a straight up raping.

wayneco | September 14, 2019

If I order a raven X or whatever comes after I absolutely need the 72 amp charging, their move to make all the cars charge at half that is an f-jig travesty. I shudder to think the max charge for the 200KW Roadster, maybe they can drop that flagship cars charging to 20 or 30 amps, where it would take 14 days to fully recharge it at home. If they want to keep us off the super chargers then give us the tools to charge the thing at home, quickly. We will be juggling the charging of nearly 400KW of battery packs when the roads-steer arrives, ideally I’d like to do that overnight when the tariff allows us to buy the cheapest power possible.

Tesla without dealer -s to champion customer issues at least neees an Ombudsman, or a VP of customer satisfaction to handle the endless exceptions and frustrations they are recklessly creating on a daily basis, or when Europe;s got their e-car offerings sorted out, Tesla’s gonna have the angriest exodus to contend with. Absolutely deserved the way they have treated me and my $50k overpriced X delivery and still screwing me out of the FUSC I was sold. In but one guy, there are at least hundreds like me, formerly their best evangelists, now feeling used and abused, didn’t bother with the dinner, kiss or lube, just a straight up raping.

lilbean | September 14, 2019

Haha! Didn't you sign a contract because you agreed with what you are getting? Poor little victim mentality. Next.