Forums

How about a "Cybertruck" forum?

How about a "Cybertruck" forum?

This is the most exciting thing at Tesla since the early days of the S.

EVRider | November 26, 2019

Tesla will eventually add a Cybertruck forum. They haven't added a Model Y forum yet even though they unveiled that a while back.

I wish they would do it soon since all the other forums are flooded with Cybertruck threads.

Passion2Fly | November 26, 2019

Soon.

hcwhy | November 27, 2019

Not only would it be fun and informative; it would intensify the buzz about Tesla and the truck.

nipper2 | November 27, 2019

I hope soon

espenhj | November 27, 2019

I know you are probably looking for a more official one, but there is https://www.cybrtrkownersclub already made.

hcwhy | November 27, 2019

espenhj: I tried the link: dead end.

noah_dudley | November 27, 2019

Since there is no cybertruck forum Ill ask here.
So I have two questions/ideas
first, will there mounting points on the front and back for things like cargo racks and plows?
Second, is it possible to make the rear cabin bulkhead and read seats removable to extend the bed length, and provide a pass-through if there is a camper on the back?

noah_dudley | November 27, 2019

Since there is no cybertruck forum Ill ask here.
So I have two questions/ideas
first, will there mounting points on the front and back for things like cargo racks and plows?
Second, is it possible to make the rear cabin bulkhead and read seats removable to extend the bed length, and provide a pass-through if there is a camper on the back?

SamO | November 28, 2019

Your fingers to Tesla's eyes. But there isn't even a Y forum yet and deliveries are likely to start in a few short weeks/months.

I'm not going to hold my breath.

joeyracano | November 30, 2019

If I buy a single motor, can it be upgraded later with another motor and all wheel drive? On FB: Tesla Cybertruck Central

mountaincat | November 30, 2019

It would be awesome if the back seat folds down flat so you can sleep while you are driving?

It would be a good place to camp on the fly too.

Save time pitching a tent, it would be warmer and drier with less mosquitos than in the box.

Really stocked about the Cybertruck

It will be amazing if Tesla nails this design their first try.

mountaincat | November 30, 2019

It would also be great if the Cybertruck can turn around easy on narrow forest roads. Kind of stressful when you drive up a steep, narrow, brushed-in road that is partially washed out, then find a big deactivation trench or a fallen tree blocking it.

If you can't turn around easy, then you have to back up with no visibility, which sucks, but the cameras might help.

Probably too much friction for the Cybertruck to turn around on the spot like a tank with left wheels in reverse and right wheels driving forward?

The Cybertruck demo looked AMAZINGLY solid. The cracked glass from a steel ball was NOTHING compared to all the windshields that have to be replaced on every other vehicle (usually every 3 years up here) just because a small pebble got kicked up on the road.

My first (and last) F-150 needed new U-joints, CV joints, shocks and even had to have new shock mounts welded on. Stock tires all blew in the first two months and had to be replaced. Traded the F150 in (for a Tacoma) with 20,000 km left on the warranty because it was more trouble than it was worth.

Also have to make sure the batteries and electronics don't get fried going through deep puddles and mud.

My F150's overdrive light never stopped flashing -- supposedly indicating that it had transmission problems. Ford just kept replacing the overdrive light every two months.

Might have been water damage from hammering back and forth through a huge puddle to wash the truck.

I've had 3 Tacomas since, and it's probably the most solid truck you can drive on rugged gravel roads -- which is about 50% of my driving.

Almost traded in last year for a 2019 model, but calculated I'd save $70,000 in fuel and maintenance to wait for the BEV. Went into the dealer yesterday and they sounded more interested in maintaining their oil change business than in producing BEVs. Sounded like they are only going to make hybrids in the next 5 years.

Really happy to be going with Tesla now.

One thing that would also be a HUGE help is if you have an option to customize your Cybertruck with off-road tires.

Most people will obviously want smooth, efficient highway tires, since they are waaaay more comfortable on the pavement. I've never seen a set of stock tires on any 4WD truck though (even if they have off-road stickers like my F150) that would last three months off-road without going flat. It's a waste to buy a new truck and then also have to throw away the stock tires, and buy a new set of rugged off-road tires right away.

BF Goodrich KO2 are by far the best off-road tires I've had. They have great traction on gravel and in snow, they last 50% longer than ToyoM55s, never get any flats, and you can also drive fairly smoothly on the highway at 80 miles/hr (while most other rugged off-road tires start to bounce around if you are going over 70 mph).

It will be AMAZING if Tesla nails this design their first try.

cybertrucker | December 2, 2019

Yes!

BadgerErickson | December 8, 2019

"Tesla Motors Club" is a troll pit for CT knowledge, simply a $$$ maker of click bait for the owners. Just avoid it.

BadgerErickson | December 12, 2019

It's coming, we have time....

Maxxer | December 12, 2019

Can’t wait to drive that polygoncar

nuiphim.bo.207 | December 12, 2019

a

J.GROSSO | December 12, 2019

Put in order for tri-motor, self-drive on Dec 2, 2019. How can you tell where your order number is in the delivery list?
To Maxxer, can't wait for the polygoncar to drive me to work every day :)

Will there be a special home charger for the truck, or just the normal charger? Just curious how long it will take to charge from a 60 Amp circuit at home, or if I need a larger circuit?

georgejxu199 | December 13, 2019

How do we cancel the order? The option to submit a request for a refund has disappeared for me

ernie | December 13, 2019

You just do not...

technic.filip | January 26, 2020

Hello. I just decided to cancel cybertruck pre order, but the cancel request button dissapear from my account. It was there for a couple of days for sure..

jeffreyvdnguyen | January 26, 2020

hcwhy - just add the .com at the end of https://www.cybrtrkownersclub

Maxxer | January 26, 2020

Tesla asked me to cancel my order because they could not transfer it to my other email which my Model 3 is on, can I still make an account there