Forums

Loan Rate

Loan Rate

I waited for two months and the first MS had some quality issues and I rejected it. Loan was locked in at 2.49. I was paying about 50k cash and financing 46k. After another month and a half, two days before delivery, they changed the bank and rate to 2.99!! I contacted my advisor and he gave me an email address to write to which I did. They said they offerd a new rate but with income verification. I uploaded tax returns(Im self employed) and they said they want pay stubs. I said I get K1 as a s corp and very little on w2. Looks like the banks/ Tesla are trying to get extra interest at the very last minute and ruining the experience of ordering. One defective car has already killed the excitement and now this. I am feeling very bad! Even if I take the delivery, Ill be living with this thought and feeling they try to extort. I try not to let negative things sink in but its hard not to.

M-A-B-MCMLXXX | June 28, 2020

“ Looks like the banks/ Tesla are trying to get extra interest at the very last minute ”

Which bank? Why do you group those two companies?

jtisch | June 28, 2020

yea, that does sound like a non-tesla issue w/o knowing the bank specifics. But it sounds like your real beef is with getting a lemon which I cannot argue with. stinks that time changes everything when it comes to loans.

wallburn | June 29, 2020

Nice to see this post here and thanks for sharing this to us. These days, people are more inclined to fully automatic washing machines as the hassle of moving your laundry between washer and dryer. Best Washing Machines 2020 We have listed top brands in India with latest technologies used on their best models. https://bestwashingmachines.co.in