Forums

Chargers From Hillsboro to Eugene

Chargers From Hillsboro to Eugene

Does anyone know if there is a supercharger from Hillsboro to Eugene?

edowney31 | July 13, 2016

Woodburn and Springfield.

vperl | July 13, 2016

There is a thing Tesla provides on it's very own website. Something about Superchargers and the Locations.

But, that would involve looking.

ernie | July 13, 2016

Once again a thread is blemished by a jackass style comment from the Serpent. You SHOULD unless you are terminally puerile, provide a hyperlink or just the two sentences you used before your penchant for vituperative comments reared its snakelike head and ruined the thread.

lilbean | July 13, 2016

@ernie - I'm always impressed with your mastery of the English language. I always learn new vocabulary words from you. Thank you :-)

Triggerplz | July 13, 2016

@Ernie Good job as I woulda just called that A hole troll an idiot

lilbean | July 13, 2016

LOL!

vperl | July 14, 2016

Look everyone the four morons are back to insult a reply they did not like.

Climate change, hot or cold, which is it ?

Windmill on your MS

New battery solves range problems

Try those folks, or are you one of "them" ?

Funny diseased clowns run in groups of four.

speyerj | July 14, 2016

Well he IS right. How you find this forum without finding the supercharger map is kind of baffling.

jimvan | July 14, 2016
vperl | July 14, 2016

Just trying to point out 90% of the relative questions asked here everyday, or week are answered by Tesla on this site.

However, there is a group of Clowns that flunked Clown College and are bitter and vile to those they disagree with.

The Clowns even go after spelling and punctuation errors, sometimes caused by the neat, Autocorrect .

I forgive them, but they insist to follow around those that speak out.

ernie | July 14, 2016

@vperl...Quite the contrary…of course what else should I expect from a contrarian? If I had wanted to continue to point out your non-mastery of the English language, that would have been included in my post. However, in that when an adult reaches the age of majority and still has writing skills that would or should cause a retake of the fourth grade, I classify the “issue” as terminal and surrender to the inevitable. What I take umbrage with is the insipid snipes taken [by you] at too many opportunities as lesser informed individuals. I accede to your greater understanding of “Things Tesla” including the Manual.

However, your disparagement of others has indubitably discouraged more than one poster who fails to understand your insatiable and rapacious need to diminish others. Such individuals often do not have the emotional reserves or desire to subject themselves to the roulette wheel of possible disrespect. They simply go away…and I don’t think that is your goal or desire.

Information can be conveyed in a positive manner: you do know how to do that as evidenced by the first two sentences of your response. It is when you seemingly with alacrity and unmitigated malice strike out that we are flummoxed. Methinks thou shouldest reconsider and reconcile with the poster. Have you ever thought about apologizing and starting over? If you did, you could prove my proclamation of your behavior as “terminal” to be wrong and I would have to admit my error. I would LOVE to do that as I want no enemies…only acquaintances and friends.

I would like to start reading your posts again, but for the most part disregard them as I do not want to feel uncomfortable or dignify your posts by responding to them. That could change if you want to change. Your obvious command of Things Tesla can be more helpful than they now are as I know I am not alone and some others ignore your threads and most posts.

Since I offended you by comments on grammar I hereby apologize. There are posters here who have English as a second language. I will no longer make comments on grammar as I too have verbal feet of clay. I mean this with sincerity. Those who have English as a second language put me to shame as I have no second language. Good for them for trying their hardest to get their point across…something I could not do in any other language without using an online translator which I have found is fraught with errors.

I invite you to consider and respond.

lilbean | July 14, 2016

How dare you assume I flunked clown college. I'm only in my first year and doing very well. I'm at the top of my class. I've completed all levels of balloon twisting and am a teacher's assistant. I'm working on Juggling level 2. It's not as easy as it looks.

lilbean | July 14, 2016

If only I could figure out how to juggle and peddle my tricycle at the same time...

rossRallen | July 14, 2016

You PEDAL your trike, @lilbean. Pedal! Tricycles are PEDDLED on eBay, PEDALED in Clown College.

And, may I recommend Unicyce-Pedaling-While-Juggling when you get to Upper Division?

I'm proud to be a clown. I worked my way through Clown College playing orphanages, uncountable kiddie birthdays, honkeytonks, weddings, brises, and toured many ICU Burn Units throughout the South with my little dog, Stripe. Stripe up'ed and died. I drink a bit now, but I survived. A clown, certifiable.

Now you hang in there, @lilbean. You CAN BE a clown! Count on me for a reference.

Excellent thoughts and expression, @ernie_dragon_slayer.

lilbean | July 14, 2016

Oh my goodness. Pedal! Why didn't I think of that. That's my problem. LOL! :-) My red nose might be on too tight and I'm depriving myself of oxygen. Thank you so much for your encouragement. Congrats on your many accomplishments my clown brother. I hope to reach those too. Unicycle! That's genius. I haven't mastered that skill yet. I've got a long way to go. You inspire me!

Yes, @lilbean: "To Gladly Learn and Gladly Teach": the highest aspiration of the Tesla Model X Forums. Then, of course, there's the Dark Side...

P.s. A proper clown nose is supposed to have holes for breathing. Don't buy cheap imitations! And be sure NOT to use the cyanoacrylate that comes with the cheap ones to hold it on.

lilbean | July 14, 2016

@rossRallen - Thanks so much! I didn't know about the holes. I wonder if I could just poke some myself so I don't have to spend the money on a new nose. I've actually grown attached to this one. Thanks for the tip as always. I learn so much from you! :0) <-- like the clown nose?

We'd prefer an actual photo—with clown nose—behind the wheel of your X. Right, @Trig?

P.s.: you'll need the money for your new set of Michelins Latitude Sport 3s and the spare kit.

lilbean | July 14, 2016

Noted. Thanks for the tire recommendation :-)

255/45 R20 in front, 275/45 R20 in rear. Your old front Conti is your new spare for any wheel.

lilbean | July 14, 2016

Awesome. Thanks :0)

Put the 265/45 R20 Conti on a 20X9" steel rim, unless you must have a Tesla wheel for your spare.

lilbean | July 14, 2016

Great. Thanks.

ernie | July 14, 2016

I patiently await a response @vperl. I am cautiously optimistic.

rossRallen | July 15, 2016

@ernie: they also serve who merely sit and wait.

ernie | July 15, 2016

When I saw @vperl’s comments on the thread: "Recommendations for San Diego HPWC installation?" I had to give up. There is a truly unrepentant and senseless response to every attempt to bring sanity to any issue. His posts have been at time, laughable, asinine, absurd, vile, witless, obtuse and stupid. And what is “up” with this “Big Hat Theory”? How inane is that?

However, he seems to not respond to anything directly and would probably fit in with most politicians…but I might be offending the body of politicians who are only 90+% corrupt and who likewise take brainless, dimwitted tangents only with more style.

lilbean | July 15, 2016

Being annoying is it's life goal. Since there is much success with that, it feels accomplished and delusionally grandiose.

ernie | July 15, 2016

@lilbean: Maybe it is an avatar from the holograph deck of the Starship Enterprise constructed too soon.

lilbean | July 15, 2016

@ernie - Oooo. Maybe.

Triggerplz | July 15, 2016

@ernie that troll is a idiot I wonder what that pain in the ass fool looks like

ernie | July 15, 2016

Suggest: "lonely"

rossRallen | July 16, 2016
Triggerplz | July 16, 2016

@rossrallen. LMAO I bet he looks like that for real 2 Funny. https://imgur.com/a/51D6d

Thanks, @Trig. But, um, I thought you were a purple dinosaur or something.

@rossrallen lilbean had mentioned her booty or somin and that was a dinosaur spanking it :-)

Oocha ma goocha!

I'm already defending Eva's honor! Must I include @lilbean as well?

@ernie the Troll never responds to you I guess your comments are to deep for HE/ SHE / IT to understand you may need to break it down to Moron level to get a reply :-)

@rossrallen Leave Eva alone she's on my bucket list :-)

@ernie is Sir Ernie, Slayer of Trolls and Serpents and Keeper of Proper English Usage.

Eva's on everyone's bucket list. Get in line and don't jump ahead. I'll text you when I'm done.

...and what does this have to do with chargers?

And who wants to go to Eugene and why? Been there.

Old CA joke: "What time is it in Eugene?"
Ans.: "Same as here, minus 30 years!"
Yeah, well, who's laughing now?

lilbean | July 16, 2016

So funny guys!

ernie | July 17, 2016

Beautiful city...full of prior denizens of California from the 70's and 80's. Clean clear streams and the fields next to highway lorded over by thousands of rapacious raptors. Snakes beware!

vperl | July 18, 2016

My point proven by last Twenty or so vile posts.

Done and done.

ernie | July 18, 2016

@vperl...why do you so dilligently search for negative reactions? Can you agree to start over? I will send you a red "RESET" button which I will have pushed. Just a thought.

vperl | July 18, 2016

Search ?

Look above no searching required. Point continues to be proven, thanks.

rossRallen | July 18, 2016

No te metas con Señor @Ernie!

ernie | July 18, 2016

@rossRallen you can't...but then maybe you can...fault me for trying. Sad to think that there was such a disconnect that he missed the nuance of "search". No body home ... AKA non compos mentise.

ernie | July 18, 2016

CORRECTION: "No body" is amended to read: "nobody". But then no mind either. INSERT SIGH WITH RESIGNATION.

vperl | July 19, 2016

Idiots like above prove time and time again thier vile attitudes.

Pages