Forums

Owners Jacket from referral program

Owners Jacket from referral program

Just got my owners jacket minutes ago and it is much nicer than I thought it would be. Relatively lightweight and real quality. Thanks Tesla

Silver2K | December 17, 2016

I had 2 referrals and didn't even get an email to order the bag. :)

barrykmd | December 17, 2016

Silver - that's because they charged you for overposting on their Superforum, so actually, you owe them a jacket.

I better change my email address and forum tag :)

lilbean | December 17, 2016

After all your hard work?

steven | December 17, 2016

Any pictures of the owner jacket? How different is it from the corp jacket?

what hard work, I maintain a list to keep the forum clean and give owners' referral codes exposure. I do it, because I like contributing anyway I can :)

Millionmilesorbust | December 17, 2016

Copy and paste is some really hard work.

TeslaTap.com | December 17, 2016

@Silver - I learned that if a referral didn't actually get delivered in that period it either may not count and/or may shift into the next period (I think the latter). This is determined on the referral period close, so you may have had "2" up to the very last minute, and then 1 disappeared or was moved to the next period, since it wasn't delivered. There is no notification of this and it makes for some confusion as to what level you qualified for. A clue is if a referral showed up in the following period, it's likely it came from the prior period for a car not delivered.

steven | December 17, 2016

@teslatap: the rules state they need to be delivered, but in Europe this is quite hard to achieve. If you order today, you get delivery by the end of March. That is probably at the end of yet another referral round.
I did get my 2 referral codes assigned last time and pretty close to my goal of 7 this time. I hope they all count. Maybe "delivered" in EU means "Confirmed"?

TT

Actually it was confirmed that I did have the 2 referrals that were delivered within the time period by a salesman. He actually gave me the names of the individuals without me asking for them. I inquired a couple of times and the last conversation was the people in referral will email you in the next few minutes. A few minutes can last more than 3 weeks and counting :)