Forums

It's October - Let's turn it into TRICK or TESLA month.

It's October - Let's turn it into TRICK or TESLA month.

I think its time we took a page from the trick or treat theme of the Halloween tradition...

It's time we demand that Tesla starts delivering cars to The People. No more stock piling. No more feeble excuses like "It's new technology", or "Production Hell", or "We need to ramp up". No more "Employees and company officers get theirs first".

We've had enough. We're taking action. Everyone, start forming into teams. Team A goes to Fremont on October 30th. Contingency team B, same date at the Nevada Gigafactory. Double-Secret "Spiders from Mars" emergency backup team goes into Ninja mode at Tesla HQ in Palo Alto. The monkeys living under the computer room have been paid off and will let you in.

Plan A calls for Team A to storm the factory at sunset and commandeer all assembled Model 3s. Any cars short of batteries and Plan B will swing into action with Team B storming the GF, absconding with all battery packs, looting the PowerWalls and PowerPacks for additional cells, and hijacking an AMTRAK train to transport everything over the Sierra Mountain Range and on to Fremont by high speed rail.

<< What To Do If The Doors To The Buildings Are Locked >>
That would mean the plans have leaked and that they must be on to us. In this case there will be no Tesla Treat, so Trick it will be. You will retrieve the 5,000 cases of TP stored at nearby abandoned Toy's R Us buildings in Fremont and Sparks. You will intuitively know what to do with the materials....

(At the present time I'm not at liberty to discuss the Double-Secret "Spiders from Mars" emergency backup plan. Let's just pray it doesn't come to that)

-----------
Famous quotes supporting this course of action:

"Toilet paper. Lots and lots of toilet paper"
- Neo, The Matrix, Neo and Trinity in the Construct about to rescue Morpheus

"I had a dream that one day all peoples will drive electric cars, and will thus live in harmony for eternity"
- Martin Luther King Jr. (from the book 'Unreported quotes of Martin Luther King Jr.')

"Now, we could fight 'em with conventional weapons. But that could take years and cost millions of lives. Oh no. No, in this case, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part"
- Otter, from the movie Animal House

Any suggestions to refine this plan are welcome.

ReD eXiLe ms us | October 2, 2017

Insert appropriate quotes from Repo Men, Big Trouble in Little China, and Cherry 2000 in this space.

dsvick | October 2, 2017

I can only assume that the spiders from mars will hijack the super-duper, cross your heart and hope to die, secret West coast spanning hyperloop recently completed by the Boring company. This will be used to deliver the stolen, errr commander-- umm , I mean liberated vehicles to their rightful owners.

gar1116 | October 2, 2017

Some units should be taken to the SpaceX facility and loaded on/in all available first stage rockets. These should be launched to land at all east coast and Canada to be distributed accordingly (to us and our friends).
We have 30 seconds to destroy this post...
"Good Luck. We're all counting on you." - Dr. Rumack

rxlawdude | October 2, 2017

Lovin' this thread! :-)

gar1116 | October 2, 2017

Heeey. Maybe that's the first day order gifts. All first day orders were flown to Mars, driven around, and sent back. That explains the 'delay', and secrecy. That even explains the easter egg of the Mars map I saw in the videos of the first 3's handoff gala.
"Good Luck. We're all counting on you."

I'm afraid Easter eggs would not do well in a partial atmosphere.

But then again, served with Martian potatoes...

Coastal Cruiser. | October 2, 2017

With wit like that, you two will be posted at the Toy "R" Us stores to think up things to keep the customers away from the TP arsenal.

If the store has any Obi Wan Kenobi costumes in your size you can imagine what you line will be....

Toys "R" Us is bankrupt. ;-)

SamO | October 2, 2017

http://ir.tesla.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=1042449

Tesla produced 260 Model 3 during Q3. 220 deliveries.

Trick