Submitted by mvbf on May 19, 2012
Because it is a bit of trek for me, I guess I am waiting until either my reservation is imminent or a true test drive is available. My guess is the two will time out to pretty much the same since I am in the low 3000's. Anyone else out there waiting? Same reasons? Different reasons?