Submitted by jerryyang on May 29, 2013
As a fan of Musk, I like to see Tesla could be 1st auto-motor company in next 10 years. I just wonder if Tesla could cooperate with some fast-food chain company,like Mcdonalds. Building 2-3 supercharge parking station in the restaurant parking lot will be win-win for both Tesla and restaurant. Don't need be free charge.
The benefit for Tesla will be
1. saving a lots of money to build supercharge station and save money for people to maintain stations
2. saving time to find and deal location, fast food restaurants normally are all in the good location.
3. no more boring and waiting, people can eat and wait for charging the battery at the same time.
4. timing, thousands of super charger can be built in a limited time.
The benefit for fast food restaurant.
1. getting better image of the company, go green!
2. getting a little bit more customer visit, it can be a big number when eV car become very popular.
3. getting a little bit more revenue if charging is not free.