The Renew America Roadtrip would like to formally invite you to attend and/or exhibit at this year’s National Drive Electric in Devon Day event, the Largest Electric Vehicle and Sustainable Living Education event in the Philadelphia region!
With over 150 people and 30 vehicles already registered, we are expecting well over 200 attendees for this event.
* Largest EV-ent in the region, supported by National press and backed by Sierra Club, Plug-In America, and the Electric Auto Association
* All Major EV dealers confirmed: Tesla, Nissan, BMW, GM, Ford, SMART, Mitsubishi, Porsche
* Key speakers confirmed:
- State Senator John C. Rafferty, Jr. (Rep. Dist. 44, Chair Transportation)
- Dr. Manan Trivedi (PA district 6 congressional candidate),
- Katie McGinty (former Sec. PA-DEP),
- Diane Philips (global climate change),
- Joe Minott (Exec. Director Clean Air Council),
- Michael Brainerd (Sierra Club),
- Will Nicholas (Tesla Motors),
- Dick Johnson (V2G)
* Solar car exhibit, solar charging, and Whole Food Market sponsors confirmed
* BMW i8 and McLaren P1 PHEV supercar appearances likely
For the third year in a row, the Renew America Roadtrip (RAR) is organizing the National Drive Electric Week Philadelphia regional event on behalf of the Sierra Club, Electric Auto Association, and Plug-In America.
This is the largest EV-centric event of the year, a nationwide celebration to heighten awareness of today's widespread availability of plug-in vehicles and highlight the benefits of all-electric and plug-in hybrid-electric cars, trucks, motorcycles, and more.
The Philadelphia regional event will be held this year at the Tesla Motors Sales and Service center in Devon, PA on Sunday Sept. 21 from noon to 5 PM, and will feature all of the latest PHEVs from local dealers and owners; and include presentations from political, community, and environmental VIPs including PA district 6 congressional candidate Dr. Manan Trivedi, former secretary of the PA Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) Katie McGinty, PA district 44 and transportation committee chair State Senator John C. Rafferty Jr., and Climate Reality Project leader Diane M. Phillips from St. Joseph's University.
Exhibitors are asked to provide educational literature relevant to their organization and PHEVs / sustainable living.
Attendees should register at: https://driveelectricweek.org/event.php?eventid=178