Forums

For Sale: Twilight Blue 2010 Tesla Roadster 2.0

For Sale: Twilight Blue 2010 Tesla Roadster 2.0

2010 Tesla Roadster 2.0 for sale!

Hey everyone,

I have a Twilight Blue 2010 Tesla Roadster 2.0 for sale. Original purchase price was 111K plus tax, tag, and title. I'm asking 72K OBO.

Please send me an e-mail at jmckibbon1@gmail.com if your interested.

Details are as follows:

Original owner.
Exterior color is metallic twilight blue. Current paint has some minor scratches.
Interior is color is black.
Currently mileage on the odometer is 11,462.
Current ideal range is around 187 miles.
Last 5 VIN digits are 00521.
Purchase includes both the 120v and the 240v mobile connectors.
The car just had it's annual service and everything is in good worker order with the exception on an intermittent tire pressure monitor sensor. Usually the sensor works fine but for whatever reason it does not work sometimes. Tesla has quoted the repair at $1500 if it continues to be a problem.

Full Disclosure: The car was involved in a minor accident back 2010 that damaged the left rear panel. All major components were removed and checked for damage including the electric motor and the battery. The final determination was that outside of some minor suspension damage all other issues were cosmetic. The suspension components, damaged carbon fiber, and paint were all repaired to the tune of 30K. Photos and documentation will be available upon request.

jmckibbon1 | October 28, 2014

The car wasn't washed before the photo shoot. Prettier pictures are on their way.

https://imgur.com/a/8h6Kc

marcebahn | October 28, 2014

Is this a salvage title vehicle?

matthewdhlsng26 | October 21, 2015

Still for sale?