Forums

2018 TESLA: Electric Vehicle Efficiency Innovation: Induction Motor Engine: Rotor Surfaces: Conductive Material (Silver) Coated.

2018 TESLA: Electric Vehicle Efficiency Innovation: Induction Motor Engine: Rotor Surfaces: Conductive Material (Silver) Coated.

Details Here:

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/2018-tesla-electric-vehicle-efficiency-in...

Thank You.

Jaswinder Brar.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
JSB23@hotmail.CA

TeslaTap.com | November 17, 2018

Confusing. A bunch of slides without explanation. Can't quite tell if it is something Tesla is using today (doubtful) or selling some concept to boost efficiency (which may be valid). Sorry to say, really poorly put together and not very helpful to understand what it is or does.

Jaswinder Brar | November 17, 2018

Thanks for your insightful regards.

It's a first draft, and a work in-progress.

You're right it's a concept to boost EV efficiency.

I'll try to convey the message more broadly as I progress.

JB.

Xerogas | November 18, 2018

I’m just so happy that this isn’t another post about infinite motion, or 200% improvement on range. Even though it’s hard to follow the presentation, at least there was some effort, and none of the usual vague attempts to refer to a ‘patent’ with no supporting documentation.

Jaswinder Brar | November 29, 2018

Thanks and Great Contributions, Surely will Enrich The Presentation, Speaking of:

I am researching potential candidates (Local Calgary, Alberta, Canada or Remote) whom:

Have Equipment that would suffice Testing/Demonstrating/Proving My Tesla Efficiency Concept...

Updating the article soon!

Thank You.
Jaswinder Brar. 2018.

DTsea | November 29, 2018

silver or copper loaded epoxy coatings have low conductivity compared to metal... i dont understand why spraying somewhat conductive epoxy on metal parts would make the motor more efficient?

Conductivity depends on Ratio Of Silver within Coating:

Which will reflect costs but still much lower than Pure Silver Rotors.

There is a sweet spot where Ratio of Silver In-Coating Creates Higher Conductivity than Copper or Aluminum Rotor Parts.

DTsea | November 29, 2018

ifind it very difficult to believe that silver flakes embedded in a dielectric will have higher conductivity than straight silver.

"DTsea | November 29, 2018
ifind it very difficult to believe that silver flakes embedded in a dielectric will have higher conductivity than straight silver."

Reply: It wouldnt have to be higher conductivity than straight silver...
-It would have to be higher than aluminum or copper (currently used)
-To Be More Efficient than the Current Electric Induction Motor Automobile Engine Technology

SCROLL-TO-BOTTOM:

For: Stator & Rotor Discs "Conductive Sterling Silver Wiring Innovation Solution #2"

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/2018-tesla-electric-vehicle-efficiency-in...

NEW TESLA EFFICIENCY INNOVATION:
Electric Induction Motor (Automobile Engine)
Stator & Rotor “Discs”
Drilled For:
CONDUCTIVE STERLING SILVER WIRING

"Super Conductive Stators & Rotors"
-Electric-Induction-Motor-Design-
-Cost-Effective-

SUPER
CONDUCTIVE
CONNECTIONS
OF
STATOR
&
ROTOR
DISCS

MORE EFFICIENT DESIGN:
JASWINDER BRAR.

DTsea | November 30, 2018

law of diminishing returns. the motors are already very efficient. what do you expect as an improvement in Wh per mile?

Jaswinder Brar | November 30, 2018

@DTsea I really value your contributions here as they evoke a broader understanding of the concept I am presenting.

Thank you and please feel encouraged to elaborate as it can only help.

As for the law of diminishing returns... This cost-effective (Silver Coating & Silver Plated Wiring) Modification to Rotors & Stators of Electric Induction Motors in the Engine of Tesla Automobiles and In-General... Will Boost Efficiency for Induction Motors of All Varieties... Which in-turn will makes Tesla Automobiles & Electric Induction Motors more Productive!

The implications of this productivity resonate in "More Power Generated."

But Unfortunately Specific Data for this Efficiency Boost can only be calculated via testing but the increase in efficiency is guaranteed.

Small Scale Testing will prove this very easily.

Anytime DTsea.

Thanks again.

Jaswinder Brar.