Forums

Waiting for VIN

Waiting for VIN

I've got 10 days on the wait for a VIN from the initial RN.. That's average?

Luisito | April 2, 2019

I ordered my Model X, 100 performance, six seater on the 19th and still no VIN and still scheduled for production. The design studio originally showed a March estimate. No idea on timeline now...

ercolanipatrick | April 2, 2019

I ordered My Tesla Model X Performance Ludicrous March 10th.
Received VIN March 17th,one week after.
But no date yet for manufacturing.

NoMoICE | April 3, 2019

Update: Model X 6 seater, VIN today 14 days after order placement. No further information on production

Luisito | April 3, 2019

Yes, 14 days for me too. I just got mine today - 160xxx. Still scheduled for production...

Hassancook24 | April 4, 2019

Hey everyone,

I work for a credit union that has an insurance dept. They can run your info thru multiple carriers to find the best rate for you. It's completely no-obligation. If you live in CA, CO, OR, TX, WA, or NV I may be able to help! If interested, just send me an email at Hassan.cook@kinecta.org.. Thanks!

We also have great loan rates, and our membership is open to anyone in the US. No jumping through hoops to join!

NoMoICE | April 4, 2019

Friends were getting their X's in about 5 weeks from order to delivery during February / March. I know Tesla was crunching to get the quarter numbers by end of March. I hope it's 5 weeks from start to delivery now that it's April!

ercolanipatrick | April 17, 2019

No more information concerning my car!
Still scheduled for production
I've tried to contact Delivery Services but no answer from their side.
The communication with Tesla is very tricky!

jjgunn | April 17, 2019

Best bet is head to a Tesla showroom if you have one nearby.

They will be able to help you with your needs/questions.

ercolanipatrick | April 20, 2019

Update in my Tesla account today.....
Your Tesla is currently in production.