Forums

For sale: BRAND NEW set of 4 special edition 21" Arachnid wheels (complete system)

For sale: BRAND NEW set of 4 special edition 21" Arachnid wheels (complete system)

BRAND NEW set of 4 special edition 21" Arachnid wheels (silver color) with Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires already mounted and balanced. Tire pressure sensors (TPMS) already installed. These are ready to be installed on your Model S.

These are the best wheels that Tesla makes for the Model S and are a special edition only available through the referral program. I have referred quite a few Tesla owners but I'm not a racing kind of driver so I don't need the performance of these wheels.

I'm selling the complete set for $4000 FIRM. Shipping is FREE in the USA. Located in Miami.

Official Tesla prices given to me by the Tesla rep:

$1650 rear wheel (x2)
$1540 front wheel (x2)
$350 front tire (x2)
$400 rear tire (x2)

$8400 for complete system with tires, sensors, wheels, center caps, lug nut covers, mounting and balancing.

Message me if interested.

EVRider | May 23, 2019

Are these the same Model S Arachnid wheels that anyone else would get via the referral program? If so, when did you order them and how long did it take to get them? Still waiting for mine.

larry | May 24, 2019

Just for reference, if you want to sell them quickly, you might want to search the original and current selling prices for this tire / wheel set on line, or search the other Tesla forums. This tire / wheel combo was sold complete from Tesla for $6k new on Tesla.com (no one buys them in individual pieces), and folks have been selling these referral sets on the Tesla forums consistently for $2500 - $3000...

Silver2K | May 25, 2019

I sold my set easily for 3800 on Ebay with a 300 shipping price. The OP will get that price on ebay

Rogerfor | September 29, 2019

Are the wheels still available