Forums

Did the earth's magnetic poles flip?

Did the earth's magnetic poles flip?

Bob Lutz gushing over TESLA fit and finish.
What is happening?

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/bob-lutz-talks-panel-gaps-153000545.html

vmulla | June 14, 2019

I was reading that a few hrs ago. I checked who wrote that twice!!
Good on him, if he can flip, then anyone can.

Xerogas | June 14, 2019

@Magic 8 Ball: hell hath indeed frozen over.

surfpearl | June 15, 2019

No, but the Sun's are half-way there already :)

Neomaxizoomdweebie | June 15, 2019

The media is switching to the other side of the tug-o-war rope to pump TSLA back up. TSLA will once again be the media darling with an incredible price target. Once that target is achieved and the cabal has made its money they will change their tune to orchestrate "the dump". The media will fan every fire, compound every problem, and slash price targets back into the basement so that the cabal's short positions can make more money. Wash, rinse, repeat. Meanwhile the SEC keeps its eyes peeled for the next Martha Stewart.

CST | June 15, 2019

Geez @M8B - I thought you were announcing that you were going to start being nice! Just kidding!!!

Magic 8 Ball | June 15, 2019

Paying it forward baby: 3.67MWh into the grid YTD.

CST | June 15, 2019

Nice! I have a few month's head start so I'm up to 6.01MWh...What is your best day? I've reached 61.5.

Tronguy | June 15, 2019

@M8B: Interesting. My Grid-Tied system generates ~12MW-hr into the grid a year, of which 2 MW-hr per year (on average), pre-Tesla, was excess. Is your number the generation number, period, or the outgo minus the ingo?

New system installed in April (so three months for me, sorry). April and May was still wet and cloudy and halfway through June we are at 926 kwh. So if I go with a conservative average of 1 MWh/month I think we will beat the estimate which, I think, was just under 12.

67.46 last Thursday.

@M8B,
If you don’t mind me asking, how much does the electric company pay for your excess power?

CST | June 15, 2019

@Neomaxizoomdweebie - I'm on straight PG&E and they pay about 3.5 cents per excess KWh.

I think, next to nothing. They net you out to zero at year end and pay out below wholesale rate (I am pretty sure about $ 0.032 currently). According to most advisors it does not pay to get more panels that will net you the tiny return, however people with panels are always looking to add more : ).

@CST, Thank you.

Thanks M8B. I’ll look at the power roof on my next house.