Forums

V10 Window vent

V10 Window vent

Anyone else having issues with vent? I can vent to open windows, but there is a message that says I will not be able to close the windows remotely. I don’t seem to have this issue with my model 3

pawanvaswani | September 30, 2019

I am having the same issue... I can open the windows using vent button but it says I can’t close it remotely.

inconel | September 30, 2019

3 can vent and close, X can only vent, S cannot do anything. Very strange.

dave | September 30, 2019

THis should be a software request....I want to close all the windows remotely....like Im in a building and it starts pouring rain outside....hello....close all??

hootan.roosta | September 30, 2019

I don't even see the option to close it remotely. Only to Open for vent.

Niel | October 1, 2019

I’m glad everyone else is having the same issue and it’s kust not me. We’ll have to see if future updates address this issue. I just don’t understand why they didn’t already incorporate this with the first update...

afrim | October 1, 2019

I agree that this renders the feature nearly useless but I have to assume that this was not a simple oversight or a bug. A developer had to deliberately write a line of code to display the alert on a Model X. Either the additional effort to required implement the feature in Model X was deferred to a later update or it cannot be done due to some hardware limitation.

inconel | October 1, 2019

And the fact the feature does exist on the Model 3 makes me think it is really a hardware limitation but I failed to see which limitation.

ivor.ching | October 3, 2019

I am having the same issue... I can open the windows using vent button but it says I can’t close it remotely. what i need is close the window more important then opn the window. hope they can fix soon!!!