Forums

A new update just showed up, the second in less than 24 hours. 2019.32.12.2, does anyone know what was wrong with yesterday's update.

texxx | October 11, 2019

Just got it too. Installing now - we'll see if there are any release notes this time. Wish they would add those to the app.

Whdame | October 11, 2019

Probably nothing wrong with it. Just some additions to it. Maybe this will fix the Slacker drop out that's been going on because I still have it. My autopilot seems to be a little aggressive at the take off, like enough to throw you back in the seat from stop at a traffic light. Haven't had that for a long time.

Stinnett | October 11, 2019

What update? I seem to be the last person on planet Earth who gets an update. Well, maybe not the "last." Second to last, then. My mom always told me patience was a virtue, so I just keep waiting ... I did eventually get 11.1 a few days ago.

Life is good, but it's better in a Tesla.

Whdame | October 11, 2019

There are no release notes for it so it's just a bug fix.

howard | October 11, 2019

Mine just finished. I am getting more updates than I am charging. LOL

wayne | October 11, 2019

I am going to be without connectivity for four days. I wonder how many updates I will miss?

leaf321 | October 11, 2019

Just got it and downloaded. My Mod 3 is currently charging, so I'll see what the release notes are after it completes charging.

aperfectecho | October 11, 2019

Just got it-who knows?

Hp.1193 | October 11, 2019

LR RWD. Feel like the acceleration from 15-20 mph to 60-65 mph has significantly improved. My god.

PhilMB | October 11, 2019

Installing right now

kp647 | October 11, 2019

You are saying you think this update improved acceleration ?

Seat of the pants feel ?

Updating now

CharleyBC | October 11, 2019

Someone on TMC said 12.2 fixes the problems sharing a YouTube video from your phone to the car. I have not verified this.

wayne | October 11, 2019

I took a test drive with 32.12.2 just now. Not much difference. Still hard to get Spotify to play. NoA still slows too much for curves and car slows too soon behind a stopped car. USB music seems to play ok so far. What else do we want fixed?

The car is still fantastic to drive. :-)

raghu.b2000 | October 11, 2019

Just now updated the 2019.32.12.2. However, Release notes does not give any details. Probably few bug fixes and minor improvements

I kind of drive fast 90% of the time so I could tell there was a significant increase in acceleration.. At least for me.

nick-r | October 11, 2019

Spotify stopped working reliably for me after 2019.32.12.1, even after rebooting. It would start playing a song and stop a few seconds later and not work at all after that. Hopefully, this update will fix it.

Also just did a 103 mi trip. Had about 290 mi and left with 189. +2 miles diff. AC on all the way. Charging phone. And again driving pretty fast 80-85 mph for about 50 miles and other 53 miles at 60 mph. 85% of drive on AP

nvjx | October 11, 2019

I have been having issues with car doors not opening with my phone ever since V10. I have tried everything but nothing works. I was hoping 12.2 will fix the issue but it persists.

Joseb | October 11, 2019

I updated last night, release notes were the same from the V10 update (cuphead game, Theater mode, etc)

Ah just noticed, last night was 32.12.1, but I just got a notification on the app that "software update is available" that's probably 32.12.2

Kudos for the hard work by Tesla devs, but also worries me updates so close to each other :-)

GrumpyinAZ | October 11, 2019

It's scary to think that something important got left out of the update to .11 and they had to roll out .12 a couple of days later. In my case, .11 was installed yesterday and .12 today.

I dunno what was in the updates, but my radio was not there at all yesterday and is back today.

@WAYNE: there are adjustments you should make to the follow distance and stopping 'severity' in the software. Follow distance determines when the car will slow down behind a stopped car at a traffic light, for example. And how aggressively the car stops is set in the software as well. Those settings are fun to play with, too.

kevin_rf | October 11, 2019

That was fast. 12.1 last night, 12.2 tonight.

Time to settle into blade runner and see if I can spot the truck

Grumpy hence why they provided the standard or advanced update delivery preference. With advanced, beware of the consequences.

jdirik | October 11, 2019

There must have been a bug. I received 2019.32.12.1 yesterday and today my car wouldn’t start at the valet after sitting for six hours. Had to do a reset to put it in drive. Then got home and received the 2019.32.12.2 update.

miguelcampeau | October 11, 2019

This version brings Smart Summon for the first time in Canada.

Phil | October 11, 2019

Assuming bug fixes to smart summon. It seems to be the most unstable high priority right now. Mine almost went over a curb and in another instance almost drove through a no parking sign. Unfortunately in my case it's failed more than it has succeeded. Although the one time it worked, the wife and I were finishing up on the patio of a restaurant. I summoned the car out of the parking lot to pick us up. EVERY single person on the patio was staring in amazement and confusion...

I'm not complaining, its a kick ass feature in beta mode, but needs some more programming love.

calvin940 | October 11, 2019

Mine went directly to 32.12.2 from the initial V10 release (skipped 12.1 entirely).

douglas_peale | October 11, 2019

On 12.1, I had a walk away lock failure. I noticed it happening, and went back and locked the car with the key card. Only happened once, but only had 12.1 24 hours.

galmeida | October 12, 2019

Received smart summon with this update.
I tested it in the parking lot of Faculty of
Mathematics, Universidad Autónoma de
Yucatán, in Mérida, Yucatán, Mexico.
It partially works. Car interrupted the
summon operation several times altough
I keeped my finger pressing in the app
to make the car move to me. It seems
that the car stops because it loses
connection with my cell phone while it
is moving during the summon. Parking
lot location is in the following Google
maps link.
21°02'50.9"N 89°38'38.7"W
Sin Nombre de Col 27, Mérida, Yuc.
https://goo.gl/maps/nWKYJs9YPKJgwGF6A

wayne | October 12, 2019

@GrumpyinAZ Where is the setting for stopping severity?

jean1harris | October 12, 2019

Same question as Wayne.

pankaj2000 | October 12, 2019

Before this update, i was coming from work on highway and auto lange change did not work while changing and I m glad when I got home, i for this update.

bipin10_2000 | October 12, 2019

I just received V10 and it says 2019.32.12.1. My Phone App has not updated. Youtube video on V10 says that they have window closing from phone app feature and driver profile is linked with phone app. But, I do not see icons for these features on my phone. Am I suppose to reload or update Tesla Apps on my phone? How do I update my phone Apps/

bipin10_2000 | October 12, 2019

I just realized that I needed to update my TESLA App on my phone. My Model 3 did not receive Theater option for Netflix and Youtube etc with V10. I did not purchase my Model 3 with Auto Pilot. Does Video screening is associated with Auto Pilot option/

stingray.don | October 12, 2019

Since the update the auto lane change feature no longer works. Turn on the turn signal and the blue path appears along with the destination box, but it will not cross the lane line. There are no other cars and no red line. Anyone else having this issue?

jjgunn | October 12, 2019

Try giving the steering wheel a tug after you hit the turn signal.

@jjgunn, that doesn’t work. I have to tug hard enough to disengage autosteer. Wasn’t an issue until the last update.

Interesting....I'll test it out

Reboot? Depress brake pedal too & hold scroll wheels until the Tesla T returns.

@jjgunn, yes I tried rebooting and still have the same issue. I also tried cleaning the camera lenses. I have a service appointment on Monday so I will ask them.

390577212 | October 12, 2019

Updated today. Then my Tesla ‘s Satnav didn’t work, always stucked at the same place; Also the reverse camera turned dark. Rebooted, didn’t work. After roughly an hour, back to normal. Weird.

bruryan | October 12, 2019

stingray, yeah, I can't change lanes to the left, right works though.

@bruryan, Interesting, since I’m not the only one, sounds like a software bug. I did submit a big report. Hopefully it will get fixed soon.

majassow | October 12, 2019

Does the turn signal work correctly? There was a common problem with left turn signals not working, even when right did.

The turn signal works fine. The system acknowledges the lane change with the blue lane and target box. A couple of times it started to move over but then would not cross the lane line.

Joshua.Miller | October 12, 2019

Has anyone elses Cuphead stopped working after 12.1? Game just sits at the Tesla launch screen spinning a circle. Hard reboot doesn't fix it

Daryl | October 12, 2019

The fact that 32.12.1 continues to roll out along with 32.12.2 leads me to suspect that each version has a slightly different implementation of some feature(s), and they are collecting data in parallel on how well each version works.

walnotr | October 12, 2019

I’m not certain but I think 32.12.2 is the Canadian version for Smart Summon.

I have 32.12.2 -- HW 2.5 & live in California

priit | October 12, 2019

I got 32.12.1 now 2 days ago and got an update to 32.12.2 today. I have owned the car for 2 weeks and so far have had 5 updates, so appears to be rather busy update schedule.
@bipin10_2000 the Theatre mode is under the Arcade as a separate tab. So you have to open the arcade and the games list and then top centre of the window can select Theatre and there you can play YouTube and Netflix. There were some people that mentioned that you needed the phone app updated to latest for the integration to work correctly as then you can send the YouTube link from your phone to play directly on the car screen.
With updates coming so often, there is not enough time to thoroughly test them and report all the kinks, I suspect they are already aware of the issues and are working through them as quickly as they can and so we get more often updates that fix some of those issues however may introduce others. I don't mind that as long as the primary functions of the car are stable.

mtapes | October 13, 2019

@ bruryan

Me too. Right auto-lane-change works fine, but left often cancels out. Intermittent, but repeatable on some specific roads.

kevin_rf | October 13, 2019

Received 32.12.1, 24hrs later 32.12.2. HW 2.5 FSD.

Only thing I've noticed since v10 is a bug with my driver's mirror pointing down when I leave the work parking lot each night. Have to hit restore to get it to the correct position. Doesn't happen anywhere else. Just odd, you would think they would get tired of me hitting bug report every time it happens.

Pages