Forums

Ownership transfer: “contact us” not working

Ownership transfer: “contact us” not working

Hi,

I am a total Tesla n00b, just purchased my first Model 3 DLR- which is not that that easy in Poland at all. It is not a Tesla direct market and you need to perform some not cheap acrobatics to get it from Berlin via a dealer.

The car is finally here, successfully registered. Now I am trying to get it transferred to my Tesla account: in order to do that I have tried to follow steps on Tesla Account Support page. The “contact us” link does not work properly. I tried Safari and Chrome on a PC, Mac and my iPhone. The message is simple: too many redirects. Clearing cookies does not help.

Pls help. Do you know any other way to reach Tesla Customer Service in Europe?

P.S. the car is still so great (more like: the Tesla brand is so great, the car is great too).

adwebstudiosocial | October 15, 2019

It was very useful to me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for,
and I am glad to. I am from an Expert web design company. We are offering high-resolution website design and that put us the supreme web design company. We are providing the best website design and development services in an affordable pricing plan among other companies. here our web address: https://www.adwebstudio.com/seo-dubai