Forums

There is a new independent CYBRTRK forum, started today. join

There is a new independent CYBRTRK forum, started today. join

motor1.com/news/382591/tesla-cybrtrk-logo-reveal-design/

Link embedded here

Nothing to do with me
Sorry I cant post the full link, maybe someone else can (please)?

Ross1 | November 15, 2019

Not much traffic here but I thought some might appreciate it, hence I duplicated it.

and it is a proper forum :)

jordanrichard | November 16, 2019

Here is problem with people posting their thoughts/rendering on what the truck will look like, others will take is for gospel.
Last week I met someone that said he and his wife are looking forward to the VW “micro bus” EV. I told him that was just a concept to which he replied, “.....no, its a done deal. Go online, they are going to make it.”

Before posting anything online, people should think first. It happens time, and time again that people get all worked up over speculation and then when the subject doesn’t turn out as they hyped it up as, there is disappointment.

blue adept | November 16, 2019

@jordanrichard

Good point...Just look at ANY of the ICE automakers who've touted, with much fanfare, the upcoming production of this or that "new", so-called "Tesla killer", EV model and then nothing happens, like, ever.

+1 for the common sense advice

I just think it is irresponsible to post info and pictures (renderings) knowing full well that they are not real and to a bigger point, know that it will cause people eventually think it’s real. It’s like the old telephone game. You can this happen over and over again here on these forums. Someone starts off with “I heard that.....” and then by the time you get to the bottom of the page, people start arguing as if “I heard that....”, was fact. So on that Cybrtrk forum people are already coming about the looks and such as if it was real.

TexasBob | November 16, 2019

@jordanrichard - not to totally take us off topic, but your friend is correct that VW says it is starting production on the ID Buzz in 2022. To be sure, a lot of the features from the concept won't make it into the final production version (e.g. no side mirrors). Nonetheless, it is slated for production in next three years.

https://www.vw.com/electric-concepts/section/id-buzz/

TexasBob | November 16, 2019

@jordanrichard - not to totally take us off topic, but your friend is correct that VW says it is starting production on the ID Buzz in 2022. To be sure, a lot of the features from the concept won't make it into the final production version (e.g. no side mirrors). Nonetheless, it is slated for production in next three years.

https://www.vw.com/electric-concepts/section/id-buzz/

Well, it was just a guy at a gas station. IMHO a car that isn’t even going into production for 2 more years, doesn’t exactly fall within the definition of “they are making it”. AS you said, much of what this guy and others see as being an ID Buzz mostly likely won’t be what comes off the assembly line.

Maxxer | November 16, 2019

Global folly

jimglas | November 17, 2019

that VW Van would lose its retro "feel" if it went over 50 mph

BadgerErickson | November 27, 2019

The CTOC website is joke, Admin fired it up for profits and control issues, no open discussions allowed. SUX DIX for richard craniums only. Perfect trap for them really...

apodbdrs | November 27, 2019

Tesla Motors Club (TMC) also has a Tesla Cyber Truck forum:

https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/forums/cybertruck.314/

spuzzz123 | November 27, 2019

Do these independent forums have as many trolls as we do?

jimglas | November 27, 2019

the other forums are moderated

BadgerErickson | November 27, 2019

@spuzzz123 you could say the one is RUN by a scumbag troll; he banned me shortly after I just posted this, here.

NOT the one linked by apodbdrs, haven't been there yet.

NOTE: if you open a website/forum, and do it for reasons that are psychological in nature, because you have no other control in your miserable life.......don't expect humans to appreciate being treated as animals.

jebinc | November 27, 2019

TMC has a robust Cyber Truck forum as well.

https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/forums/cybertruck.314/