Forums

CYBER TRUCK PHOTOS AND SPECS 11/19

CYBER TRUCK PHOTOS AND SPECS 11/19

It's not April but man I wish I seen your face. Either way I can't wait to watch tonight. For now blade runner will be on replay all day. ;)

PrescottRichard | November 21, 2019

Gotta be impressed that nothing has been leaked with something as big as a truck!

acegreat1 | November 21, 2019

Yes, him and the whole team @ Tesla definitely can keep a secret

Darthamerica | November 21, 2019

No leaks is impressive...

Tropopause | November 21, 2019

Does anybody have a link to the live stream for tonight‘s truck unveiling?

SamO | November 21, 2019

I went to Hawthorne last night around 11pm and go to see the temporary stage set up. Lots of activity and nothing out in the open.

Good luck tonight Tesla peeps.

SamO | November 21, 2019

Go/got

rglossin | November 21, 2019

Take your flashlights. Another poor lighting event.

Bighorn | November 21, 2019

@SamO
Same brand of cold brew?

SamO | November 21, 2019

Sobe Water - pomegranate low cal . . . delicious.

jimglas | November 21, 2019

Sobe water? Whats the fun in that?

@jimglas, add rum ;)

TabascoGuy | November 21, 2019

@jimglas, dump out the water, add bourbon ;)

jimglas | November 21, 2019

that's more like it

jjs | November 21, 2019

Don't add rum and then dump water. Waste of good rum.

Jjs lol. What about some JW blue neat

Silver2K | November 21, 2019

Trop :)

What wrong with plain water?

I have a kidney stone... Need to drink a lot!

It's hard to leak at Tesla. When I and 3 others went to the factory tour last year, I took a photo of the model 3's headlight and tried to send it to someone just for fun. The photo was not on my phone when I went to attach it...

Impressive!

NKYTA | November 21, 2019

Just started!

PBEndo | November 21, 2019

why why why did they throw the metal balls at the windows!!!!!

Wilber | November 21, 2019

Sell all your stock now!

mvotb | November 21, 2019

Hmmm might attract some of the hummer types, I guess. Hope they didn't put a lot into a production facility.

Daisy the Road ... | November 21, 2019

The window demo was kind of uncalled for. Its failure really rattled Musk.

George with SacEV | November 21, 2019

Yes on the "window demo" which turned out to be more "demo" than expected. I would like to have seen the interior as well, but think this will still be solid based on the specifications and PRICE. It appears to me that this is absolutely the best "bang for the buck" in overall performance that one can get in the foreseeable future. Faster than a "Performance Model 3" with real room for 6 adult passengers AND hauling/towing capacity with 500 MILE range for under $70K. To my understanding this is coming in for orders NOW at LEAST $10-15K LESS than what almost all the projections expected AND thus undercuts all the rivals (Rivian, Ford, etc.) by some solid stacks of money.

Innkeep | November 21, 2019

Interior pictures are now posted. At least after you order one. It is ugly, but won’t be manufactured until 2022, and I will be pretty long in the tooth by then, too.

I ordered one! 2.9 sec, 500+ range. Hopefully by 2023 (delivery pushed back) the side mirrors will be gone for good on all vehicles. And the fix the glass lol

mvotb | November 21, 2019

Nobody even talking, maybe still in shock?

egonzo21 | November 22, 2019

I guess I am the only one that thinks it looks awesome. Reminds me of a warthog from Halo. It looks unlike anything we've seen in real life and I love it. To each his own?

Darthamerica | November 22, 2019

It's ugly and will win no beauty contest! But that's what makes it so attractive... Definitely not like anything else. I don't know how the market will react to its looks but I like it.

RedShift | November 22, 2019

Down 6.6%

NOLEK SUM | November 22, 2019

Understatement of the century:

“ But cus­tomers may have to wait some time be­fore they can get their hands on the ve­hi­cle. Tesla hasn’t said when the pickup is sup­posed to roll off its pro­duc­tion line, and Mr. Musk has a record of missing self-im­posed dead­lines.”

Darthamerica | November 22, 2019

@Redshift makes sense considering how big the truck market is and the risk that the design will be a turn off to people who would have ordered a more conventional looking truck. It's so polarizing that it is certainly not a threat to traditional and up and coming truck makers.

acegreat1 | November 22, 2019

I like the 15 miles of range added a day with the solar option

Is it water proof? I heard someone say it can be used on Mars, soo air tight?

Do you think free Supercharging? Also would love self presenting drivers door

Will the cyber truck be added to the referral program?

nipper2 | November 23, 2019

@egonzo21 I agree