Forums

Which showrooms will have the smallest lines for ordering the 3?

Which showrooms will have the smallest lines for ordering the 3?

I am in Orange County Ca and I don't know which showroom to send my husband to reserve a 3-thinking Buena Park.
What about in your area?

Red Sage ca us | March 24, 2016

The little map list at the bottom of the page here recommends I go to the Buena Park Service Plus Store... Next closest is probably Costa Mesa... But I was thinking of going to Century City.

Tâm | March 24, 2016

So far, 2 signed up for Brea Mall, 2 for Costa Mesa, 1 for Buena Park.

Did you visit the sign up sheet?

Montreal people signed up to camp out 2 subfreezing nights.

People are bribing their way in the line with coffee, donuts, lunch...

It's chaos, and it's still 1 week away so people can calm down!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VtU7w34dtHhmz5loGG0xEkZwc-VvppSG...

Red Sage ca us | March 24, 2016

I expect that with all the foot traffic, the Century City location will likely have the longest lines. I expect to see camera crews on hand to cover it... KTLA, KTTV, KABC, KCBS, KNBC, or some combination thereof...

georgehawley.fl.us | March 24, 2016

The shortest lines will be in Michigan. :-))

Benz | March 24, 2016

People in Australia (Melbourne, Sydney) can go to their local Tesla store sooner than anyone else to make a reservation for a Tesla Model 3. But they will be the last to get one delivered, because of the RHD situation in Australia. Conclusion: nobody there in Australia will be there when the Tesla store in Melbourne or Sydney will open (10 AM).

dd.micsol | March 25, 2016

Boston Ma will have shortest lines. Tax incentive faith is shot-7500 is a huge difference in price.

dd.micsol | March 25, 2016

Boston Ma will have shortest lines. Tax incentive faith is shot-7500 is a huge difference in price.

mclary | March 25, 2016

NONE!!

What is the point to your post again?

Flagged!!!

jithesh | March 2, 2019

So with Tesla moving all sales online.. I guess people won't have to stand in queue any more while pre-ordering Model Y !