Forums

Las Vegas - TESLA/Solar City - Model 3 Delivery

Las Vegas - TESLA/Solar City - Model 3 Delivery

Is anyone else having these problems in Las Vegas, Nevada? Trying to prepare for the Model 3 delivery. Attempting to purchase a Solar System through TESLA/Solar City, back in early October, I agreed to a system. Electronically signed the Docu-Sign contract, then days later a phone call about a redesign, no additional cost was stated by the sales rep, then the second Docu-sign contract was signed without looking over the numbers in a hast as the sales rep was noticeably (audibly) stressed out, I recall telling him to remember to breath, and electronically signed the second contract. Upon reviewing the contract I noticed $7400 price increase. I then contacted the sales rep whom state he could not honor the original contract price. I was put off by this bait and switch experience and asked to speak to a manager, the manager seemed just as overwhelmed. I thought that the Tesla brand meant everything would be streamlined from sales to installation. A friend stated he had Solar City install his two years ago in Vacaville, California without issues, which gave me hope two weeks ago. This week regret.