Forums

Tesla model 3 - SR - 2nd Production Invite Short Range 2nd Production Invite status waiting list

Tesla model 3 - SR - 2nd Production Invite Short Range 2nd Production Invite status waiting list

Sorry new bee to the forum, so no bashing.
Im a Model S owner from east coast and i have a model 3 invite ( infact been sitting on it for 1 month)
Im here trying to find out if any / CA or East coast got an invite for the second production SR option.
I stuffed some keywords on the topic / sorry to get search visibility.
Please share if you have updates

S

Key words

Tesla
Model 3
Short Range
SR vs LR
2nd Production
35000 option
invite
configurator
configure
color
options

dsvick | February 7, 2018

You don't get an invite for a specific build or options. You get an invite to configure and if the options you want are available then you'll go ahead and do so. Otherwise, you just wait until what you want is available.

PhillyGal | February 7, 2018

Agreed. Your invite will stay live and allow you to configure. If you select that you're waiting for short range, Tesla *MAY* inform you, but I suspect you'll learn more quickly hanging on out these forums when the short range becomes available so you can jump into your MyTesla account and configure it.

PhillyGal | February 7, 2018

Agreed. Your invite will stay live and allow you to configure. If you select that you're waiting for short range, Tesla *MAY* inform you, but I suspect you'll learn more quickly hanging on out these forums when the short range becomes available so you can jump into your MyTesla account and configure it.