Forums

Hang Out Thread

Hang Out Thread

This is the official BS hang out thread :) There are times you just want to talk, or say what is up, or just connect with other X owners on a level other than just the X. We used to do this on Silvers Referral thread, but that got flagged away, and I miss my space to BS with others and have some fun.

So come and enjoy and share your fun times with us all.

If there are several that think this is wasting space, please speak up and we can discuss removing it too. I don't want to create a problem with others that feel it should not be here, but as there are not 20 new posts each day on this X side (at least not yet) I didn't see the harm of having a hang out post.

Again, please if you think this should disappear, I will delete it. I just miss having places to not detract from others posts but yet connect with other owners and have fun :)

burdogg | April 23, 2019

@beaver - just checked and my online account still shows that I have free unlimited supercharging :)

jimglas | April 23, 2019

@Beaver: My MX still has FUSC, My P3D changed to pay per use SC

beaver | April 23, 2019

Thanks jimglas and burdogg, someone just posted in the 3 forum that they called and it’s a website glitch.

jimglas | April 23, 2019

FWIW: My P3D is now back to FUSC

jjgunn | April 23, 2019

FUSC on my MX - no reason for it to ever change unless I sell it.

ckcland2 | May 10, 2019

Hope everyone is doing well! Can anyone recommend an iphone holder? TIA

jimglas | May 11, 2019

I prefer using my left hand

Vawlkus | May 13, 2019

My pants pocket works the best for me.

vipinkamath | May 13, 2019

@ckcland2 check out https://www.proclipusa.com/

I used to love the magnetic ones (search Amazon for “magnetic phone holder”) for a clean look. But wireless charging has ruined that.

Triggerplz | May 13, 2019

Left handed Pocket pool? :-)

jjgunn | May 13, 2019

@Triggerplz - damnit...."beat" me to it.

Triggerplz | May 14, 2019

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ :-)

ckcland2 | May 14, 2019

thanks @vpin !

Silver2K | August 21, 2019

bump!!

Triggerplz | August 21, 2019

Wow what up Silver how the hell u been?

Tropopause | August 21, 2019

What's this thread all about?

jimglas | August 21, 2019

hanging out

Triggerplz | August 21, 2019

Trop knows what’s this thread is all about he’s been here many times before
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Silver2K | August 22, 2019

Everything good, trigz! You?

Trop!

Triggerplz | August 23, 2019

It’s all good Silver football finally about to start YEEEEEEAAAAAA

Silver2K | August 23, 2019

Go Jets!! :)

Triggerplz | August 24, 2019

@Jets Awwww Hell Naw

Tropopause | August 25, 2019

I was just messing with you guys cause I haven't seen this thread in ages.

Tropopause | August 25, 2019

Where's Burdogg?

jjgunn | August 25, 2019

I was just thinking about Bishop Burrdogg. Hope he's doing well.

Triggerplz | August 25, 2019

I miss my buddy Burdogg even though his post are long as books and his Smurf car color is shitty looking :-)

Silver2K | August 26, 2019

Haha Smurf!

Go Jets go!!!

bob | August 28, 2019

I hate the close the door behind me and be damned anyone wanting in after me attitude. But the forms are my personal exception to that rule. I really miss the old gang.

Vawlkus | August 29, 2019

Yup. :(

burdogg | August 29, 2019

Hey gang... Been busy. Good to see everyone pop in. Life is good. Cars are still great. Kids getting older... cardinals are still.... yeah.

Hope you all are well... anyone know when this fsd is coming? Beginning to think I gave Tesla an extra 3,000 :) oh well

burdogg | August 29, 2019

Oh and my smurf car is still the best looking car

Triggerplz | August 29, 2019

O Boy see that y’all talked him up :-)
Good to hear from you Burdogg I’m glad all is well with you. I didn’t have to bring out the baby reading the book this time and I’ll never forget you going to the movies while your tire had a “fast” leak :-)

Triggerplz | September 8, 2019

@Silver Your Jets lost to the sorry Bills today WOW
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

jimglas | September 8, 2019

Speaking of the old gang
anybody seen mos or fish lately?

TeslaTap.com | September 8, 2019

@jimglas - It does seem nicer here without them. Perhaps they were finally dumped by Tesla or those paying mos/fish found they were not getting any value for their money.

Tropopause | September 10, 2019

I think they were deported back to Russia. ;)

TeslaTap.com | September 10, 2019

Sadly FISH is back in several threads today.

Silver2K | September 10, 2019

Damn jets! Their strength has always been the kicking game and this idiot blew 2 kicks!

I miss mos.. I really got under skin! It go so bad he blocked me. :)

I was messing with them hard and they hated it :)

Triggerplz | September 29, 2019

@Silver at least the Jets won’t lose this week
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

TeslaTap.com | September 30, 2019

Looks like the coolest V10 features are for MCU2! Still, a lot to like even for us MCU1 owners :)

Triggerplz | October 2, 2019

@burdogg your Arizona Cardinals tied one game
way to go

Saxman | October 2, 2019

@TeslaTap

I'd be very interested in your opinions of SmartSummon. I started a thread a few days ago. I hope you will share your excellent technical expertise and experience.

Thanks

TeslaTap.com | October 3, 2019

While I have the feature, I've really never needed it and have avoided using it so far. I'll get to it one of these days :)

burdogg | October 3, 2019

Yeah my cardinals are not looking so hot

Saxman | October 4, 2019

Burdogg

I passed Rifle yesterday on my way to St. George. I waived to you as I passed by. Hope you doing good.

jjgunn | October 5, 2019

Hope the Bishop received V10.

You gotta try the "Come to Me" button when the car is parked in a lot.

Also notice AP now moves to the opposite side of the lane when passing a truck instead of staying centered in the lane.

Triggerplz | October 6, 2019

Burdogg y’all got one
Congrats

burdogg | October 6, 2019

woo hoo :)
Thanks for the wave Saxman - family is well.
jjgunn - got it and used the smart summon for first time yesterday at daughters volleyball tournament in parking lot - freaked a lot of people out :))

Still trying to be patient with Tesla - but this full self driving debacle and not giving us the upgraded MCU's is getting a little old....I am still way pro-tesla - but I and I think everyone else who bought back in Nov-Dec 2016 were fully DUPED with FSD. That video they put out was so far misleading of where they were at they should be ashamed of themselves. The lawsuit they settled alone on autopilot was just - surprised they haven't had more from FSD customers. Many who bought on a lease the FSD option have those leases coming due and have got nothing out of that purchase...not even an upgraded unit to be able to take advantage of the advancements coming out...sad really.

I continue to hope that Tesla makes this right by many of us - but won't turn blue waiting....cause I will pass out probably before I truly see Tesla reach out to me to say they will upgrade my unit.

bob | October 6, 2019

@burdogg - I keep thinking the FSD should follow the user. Meaning if I trade in my vehicle they should turn it off and make the next buyer pay for it again. Then I should be able to transfer my FSD
Iicense to the next tesla I buy. They could do an upgrade pricing since it’s a fair assumption that the next generation of vehicles will have the ability to do stuff the older ones can’t. (Even if Elon promised the AP 1.0 14 MS that’s in my garage would do thing I now know it never will). But in shot it should be like buying a copy of M$ Word that I can install on a new computer.

Leli001 | October 8, 2019

I am in the same boat as burdogg. This December, it'll be 3 years since I took delivery of my MX with FSD (one of the first with AP2.0 on the east coast) and have yet anything to show for it.
There should be some sort of goodwill from Tesla because of that and not just something like being part of the early testers (which has yet to happen).

Pages