Forums

A great president addresses the US congress on climate change. How to Make America Great Again

A great president addresses the US congress on climate change. How to Make America Great Again

Unfortunately the President is Macron and not Trump
https://www.nbcnews.com/video/french-president-macron-believes-us-will-r...

Remnant | April 26, 2018

@SCCRENDO (OP, April 25, 2018)

<< A great president addresses the US congress on climate change. How to Make America Great Again ... Unfortunately the President is Macron and not Trump >>

Knock yourself out ... !

Such as in "pick your own tribal allegiance" and make it your bigotry motif.

SCCRENDO | April 26, 2018

@Remnant. My tribal allegiance is to leadership, intelligence, logic. Like most Americans my allegiance is usually to the our President. But I am not a lemming. So I will not follow our incompetent egotistical buffoon of a president over a cliff. His own allegiance is not to the United States. His allegiance is to his business empire and Russia. You on the other hand are a deplorable who likely did not show any allegiance to Obama nor would you have shown allegiance to a President Hillary Clinton. No. \Macron is not my leader and I owe him no allegiance. But I would rather have pretty much any west European leader over our traitorous buffoon in chief.

Tesla-David | April 26, 2018

@SCCRENDO, waste of time responding to Remnant as he is brain dead when it comes to providing any worth while commentary about relevant topics. I totally concur with your assessment about President Macron providing leadership on AGW/Climate Change, but also advising Drumpf not to walk away from the Iran Accord.

SUN 2 DRV | April 26, 2018

SCC +1 on both posts

Tesla-David | April 28, 2018

bump!

mark1234 | April 28, 2018

Trump is as braindead as they come.

Should_I | April 28, 2018

Anyone who can not give him some credit for the economy, progress in the Middle East, progress on NK is the one who is braindead.
He certainly isn't perfect, but getting NK to the table is a bigger accomplishment than Obama got a Nobel Peace Prize for.

rxlawdude | April 28, 2018

"Anyone who can not give him some credit for the economy, progress in the Middle East, progress on NK is the one who is braindead."

I give him credit for NK. The Middle East is far less stable than you give Trump credit for. The jury is still out on the economy.

But as a socially divisive, likely racist, immature lout standpoint, I give the Orange-a-Tan mucho credit.

RedShift | April 28, 2018

@should_i

When Obama made the economy better, these Trumpers weren’t giving him any credit, instead proclaiming there was a ‘bubble’. So right back at ya, slick.

Giving tax freebies while growing the debt isn’t exactly rocket science. And the same folks who voted Trump were against one penny increase in our debt.

Look at a mirror sometimes.

SCCRENDO | April 28, 2018

@Should_I. Please explain what he has done for the economy so I can thank him. The stock market rebound was initiated by Obama and it continued to rise under him. But I guess it has now stalled. His tax cuts are great for billionaires. I am not not optimistic about my taxes decreasing. I must have missed what he has done for the Middle East. But I guess we can at least be hopeful that he achieves something in North Korea. If his idiotic tactics work i will give him credit. However he is less deserving of the Nobel Peace Prize than weathermoron is for the Nobel Prize for chemistry.

SCCRENDO | April 28, 2018

@Should_I. Please explain what he has done for the economy so I can thank him. The stock market rebound was initiated by Obama and it continued to rise under him. But I guess it has now stalled. His tax cuts are great for billionaires. I am not not optimistic about my taxes decreasing. I must have missed what he has done for the Middle East. But I guess we can at least be hopeful that he achieves something in North Korea. If his idiotic tactics work i will give him credit. However he is less deserving of the Nobel Peace Prize than weathermoron is for the Nobel Prize for chemistry.

Remnant | April 28, 2018

@SCCRENDO (April 26, 2018)

<< My tribal allegiance is to leadership, intelligence, logic. >>

Hateful, mendacious, pompous, and intellectually bankrupt, like a true SaSoT.

Your post is truly disgraceful and treasonous.

sabbia | April 29, 2018

Trump got North Korea (NK) to the table. In short, Ha. Let's start with George H. W. Bush. Bush (I) engaged in two major diplomatic initiatives to have North Korea abandon its nuclear weapons efforts in return for aid.

Similar stymies by Bill Clinton and George W. Bush. Concessions with no results.

Remind me to revise this post when NK gives up their nuclear weapons.

sabbia | April 29, 2018

SCC...you know when the logic of your posts are compelling when those in opposition find terms such as "intelligence" and "logic" to be hateful .

The only conclusion to draw is they find truth and logic to be treasonous. Says it all.

Tesla-David | April 30, 2018

bump!

Remnant | May 1, 2018

@theeuroworld (April 29, 2018)

<< I think the current US president has little knowledge about climate and of similar things. >>

Amazing ... !!!!!!!

Aside from your idiotic "euroworld" ambitions, you have no credentials to pass on our President.

Just hide in your cradle and wait for time to pass, so you can reach a level of development from which you can apostatize as the Savior. In the meantime, you're just a juvenile impostor.(and an a...hole).

SCCRENDO | May 1, 2018

@Remnant. Just about anyone can judge our president. And it ain’t good

2018wesm | May 1, 2018

I like Remnant. He provides an appropriate punching bag every community needs to use every once in a while

Remnant | May 2, 2018

@SCCRENDO (May 1, 2018)

<< Just about anyone can judge our president. And it ain’t good >>

I thought I told you not to post on these fora while intoxicated, but you you keep doing it and it makes you look like the AGW idiot you unfortunately are.

I assure you again that your intellectual and moral credentials are not up to the level where you would be able to pass any judgment on our POTUS, even when you are sober.

Your HRC+AGW herd membership has damaged your humanoid and credibility status permanently, though you might still apply for a low level a..hole bot status, with no forum posting privileges, pending appropriate vetting.

SUN 2 DRV | May 2, 2018

Remnant: Reread your message to SCC while looking in a mirror... it isn't a pretty sight. Not sure if you care how you look to the rest of the world, but thought you might want to give it some consideration...

SCCRENDO | May 2, 2018

@Brain-Remnant. You are not capable of judging intellect. Most on this forum have far greater intellectual capacity when intoxicated compared to you sober and at at your intellectual best. Let's get back to debating facts rather than digging into the dumpster of you little remnant to try dig up insults.

paul | May 2, 2018

What worries me about the president is not whether he's intelligent or not (there's been presidents at both end) or his buffoonery or his tweeting.

Its his source of information - which in the end is what shapes his view of the world, and therefore his reaction to it. He has a powerful set of government institutions that can provide fact-checked analyses of what's really happening, and instead we get him parroting the uninformed opinions from network TV talking heads.

He has proudly proclaimed that he doesn't read the morning briefings (and doesn't need to), and has also set himself up in opposition to many of those institutions that could best support him.

*That* is scary.

SCCRENDO | May 2, 2018

@paul. It may be risky to call Trump an idiot. Idiots are our weathermoron and Brain-Remnant. But perhaps Trump is shrewd in certain ways. An interesting opinion piece
https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/01/opinions/donald-trump-is-not-an-idiot-beg...

Tesla-David | May 3, 2018

Yes, @SCCRENDO, I certainly will not underestimate his ability to be a "conniving, corrupt con man, and a dangerous, divisive demagogue" in the upcoming mid-term. However, his inability to analyze facts/science and accept the reality of AGW/Climate Change, and how he has stacked his cabinet with AGW deniers is a scary reality for me. As @paul notes above, it is beyond scary that he is so incurious and lazy that he thinks he knows more than the intelligence community, military advisors, and scientists, says everything to me. His hubris will ultimately bring him down and I look forward to the outcome of the Mueller investigation, and the ongoing investigation into Drumpf's lawyer Michael Cohen, which may lead to criminal charges.

Remnant | May 4, 2018

@Tesla-David (May 3, 2018)

<< ... I look forward to the outcome of the Mueller investigation, ... >>

Me too. I hope to see him and all anti-Trump conspirators dragged to jail in cuffs, along with their crime gang boss, HRC.

SCCRENDO | May 4, 2018

Those who where chanting lock her up are about to be locked up. Rudy is vying to join the club.

Tesla-David | May 5, 2018

I find it absolutely hilarious that Brain-Remnant, Drumpf and other IDIOTS can't seem to get over HRC, who lost the last election due to Russian interference, but keep trying to divert attention away from ongoing investigation into Drumpf's criminal and I think treasonous activities while a candidate, and now POTUS. I look forward to the day that some of these people like SCCRENDO says are doing the PERP walk for their own criminal activities. What a bunch of scumbags!

RedShift | May 5, 2018

@remnant

Keep it up. Hillary is occupying the large empty space between your ears!

Remnant | May 6, 2018

@RedShift (May 5, 2018)

<< Keep it up. Hillary is occupying the large empty space between your ears! >>

Comey transgressed the limits of his job description, by exonerating HRC, a decision that should have been made by the the AG (Loretta Lynch, at the time). Rod Rosenstein himself articulated this issue in his Memo proposing the firing of Comey.

Mueller has also transgressed the limits of his job as described by Rosenstein. He, then, recruited partisan hackers for his team and engaged in "witch hunt", which is the moniker for any inquisition, that is a lookout for an non-existent crime and criminal that targets political or ideological enemies, who were the sitting POTUS (Trump) team in this case, as pointed out by the Northern Virginia Judge T. S. Ellis who has been examining the Manafort case.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/04/politics/paul-manafort-hearing/index.html

The axis HRC-Comey-Rosenstein-Mueller is an "Axis-of-Evil", in the heart of our Law Enforcement structure and it describes an anti-constitutional conspiracy against the sitting POTUS, an anti-Trump "coup d'état".

SCCRENDO | May 6, 2018

Comey exonerated Hillary because she did not commit a crime. Read his book and he will explain it to you. Although I believe he was totally out of line by his public commentary. Also he likely cost Hillary the election by announcing he was reopening the email investigation days before the election. Mueller is an honest conservative Republican and highly respected by all previous governments. He has already charged some and others are surely on deck. It is not a witch hunt when people are found guilty of crimes based on evidence. Trump is doing all he can to hinder his day in court. But he has earned it. If he was that innocent why not give evidence under oath. Why even think about pardoning family and friends, And why think of firing those who are investigating him. @Remnant. Your face is so far up Trump’s arse you can can see brown stains all over.

Tesla-David | May 6, 2018

@SCCRENDO, +100, thanks for the laugh, made my day, except I had to clean up the coffee that spewed out of my mouth when I read your last sentence!

Mike83 | May 6, 2018

The new term Brown Headers replaces Brown Nosers.
thanks for the laughs.

Tesla-David | May 7, 2018

bump

Remnant | May 11, 2018

@theeuroworld (May 10, 2018)

<< [Idiot] man trump ... He is able for watchman >>

The obvious solution for you is to tun for POTUS yourself

Remnant | May 11, 2018

@Remnant (May 11, 2018)

tun > run

Remnant | May 11, 2018

@SCCRENDO (May 6, 2018)

<< Comey exonerated Hillary because she did not commit a crime. Read his book and he will explain it >>

Better yet, read the LAW, which clearly shows she violated a number of statutes.

SCCRENDO | May 11, 2018

@Remnant. Collect the evidence and you will see she did not violate the law. But then again. You should also collect the evidence against Trump and his henchmen and you are likely to see many crimes committed.

LOCK EM UP!!!!!