Submitted by andex23 on Tue, 2013-01-15 16:40
Today I drove my wife's car for the first time in over a month since I got my S. I felt that since we have the glitch threads, here is my list of glitches with my wife's X3 ICE.
1. Have to unlock the car, welcome to 1983
2. Have to turn the car on, using a key! Who does that nowadays?
3. Car makes weird reving sound in "frunk" when I step on the go pedal.
4. Buttons!!! too many to count, I don't know what half of them do.
5. Some weird lag beteen my foot going down and accelleration, which induces more loud noises from the "frunk".
6. I let off the go pedal and the car didn't create power, it just sat there coasting. WTH?
7. Have to turn off the car once in park.
8. Have to lock the car. I walked away and the car was still open... and running, oops.
On the good side, all that noise from the "frunk" eliminates the wind noise.
Somehow my wife loves the car, it was an incredibly weird experience for me, good riddance.