Model S wins on:
0. Acceleration, as in reality the M5 driver will not be able to make perfect shifts, no launch control
1. Cost of ownership, I can't imagine anyone arguing this point
2. Cargo space, same here
3. Seating, same here
4. Weight, M5 is nearly 1000lbs heavier!!! 5017lbs
5. More interior space, it's large and in charge
6. Dashboard screen size, it's crazy big, but I love it!
7. Handling, M5 keeps it's 1000lbs much higher than Model S
8. Glass roof, it's ridiculous
9. Anything I'm forgetting?
M5 might win on:
0. Quarter mile time, but again there will be even more shifts necessary
1. Features?; Remains to be seen but I'm not confident in this as the M5 has a color heads up display
that I'm drooling over
2. Anything else?
What's even better is that on the BMW site it's all about the engine and how many words
they can fit onto the page. I mean with all those words you'd think it would go 0-60
in less than a second.