Submitted by rdalcanto on Sun, 2014-12-21 13:53
We have had an X on order for over a year. We were expecting delivery Q1 or Q2 of 2015. We tried to time everything, and the lease on my wife's car is up in August 2015. Now that it appears her X won't arrive in time, I have no choice but to order a P85D for myself, so she can use my P85+ until her X arrives. Then we will sell the P85+. Without the delay, I don't think she would have agreed to my upgrade.... ;) Thanks Elon!!