Forums

New Tesla Sales, Service, And Parts Center In West Palm Beach, Florida

New Tesla Sales, Service, And Parts Center In West Palm Beach, Florida

There is a new Tesla Sales, Service, And Parts Center in West Palm Beach, Florida.
The facility, located at 5544 Okeechobee Boulevard, is currently under renovation, due to open in August.

EVRider | 20 May 2018

Is this replacing the existing West Palm Beach Sales/Service Center on Dyer Rd? I wouldn't think they need two in the same area.

Tesla2018 | 20 May 2018

I heard they were putting a sales office in the Gardens Mall too.

jessica.barden92 | 20 May 2018

I have been looking for Tesla products for so long. At https://www.writingbunch.co.uk/ I have qued for some products

EVRider | 21 May 2018

Flagging the previous spam reply from @jessica.barden92.

@Teska2018: Yes, there will be a Tesla store in the Gardens Mall, but that's far enough away from WPB to make sense. The two WPB locations are only 6-7 miles apart.

Tesla2018 | 21 May 2018

The Dyer Road location is only about 5 miles south of the Gardens Mall and the Okeechobee location is 5 miles south of Dyer. Three locations within 10 miles and also the Boca Mall another 15 miles south?

Granted the Dyer location isnt in a great area but I doubt they would close it since it has a supercharging station and a lot that holds about 300 cars.I think the freigjt train line is right behind it, so it might be possible to unload cars there in the future. The traffic on Okeechobee is really bad after getting off 95 so most people would use Dyer since its easier to get too from 95 and the Turnpike.

They should put a SemiCharger station off of 45th and Jog or Haverhill near the landfill. There is a giant area there that Walmart and Sams Club and other stores use as a warehouse or parking location for semis and it packed all the time with big rigs.

There is also a vacant area off of Indiantown Rd and 95 next to the Shell Station and across from the McDonalds and 2 hotels that would be a great location for a supercharger and dealership. Its a mile west of the BMW dealer and is near the new town they are building off of Donald Ross Rd. The Winn Dixie across the street closed down so that area is vacant and the shopping center has a lot of restaurants too.The houses are fairly expensive so the people there can easily afford Teslas.

EVRider | 21 May 2018

@Tesla2018: I didn’t realize the Gardens Mall was that close to Dyer Rd, but you’re right. Having the mall location makes sense to for getting the attention of shoppers, but have 2 Service Centers in WPB doesn’t make sense. I guess we’ll see what happens.

Tesla2018 | 29 May 2018

New Okeechobee location will be for new car car sales and service. Dyer will become Tesla used car sales and superchargers will remain. No superchargers at new location, but they are installing 12 new ones at 95 and Okeechobee exit.
They have no idea of when white interior will be available to order, but said that if you place an order and give the $2500 down, you MIGHT be able to change your configeration as long as it is within 3 days.
If white isnt available by the middle of July then I will just order black instead since I figure it might take another 3 months to get it after ordering and my current car registration and insurance runs out in October.
Cant see why everyone is complaing about how a 3 to 6 week delivery has been changed until July. My last car was built in August 2004 and they told me I would get it in September. But they we had back to back hurricanes and didnt want to risk shipping anything across the ocean for over a month, so I had to wait another 6 weeks. I figure their wont be any rail delays due to blizzards with the Tesla if I order it in the summer!

aliyaqueen082 | 31 May 2018

Peter Diamondis did a survey on innovative companies. He asked which of the following is an innovative company in the world. He mentioned 1. Apple 2.Microsoft 3 Samsung 4 Tesla. http://www.officeblinds.ae/ during working on this site. Tesla won as an innovative company.

harodlwis26 | 19 June 2018

I feel coach may need to give examples of how to finish variable based math issues, make creations or outline sentences. Aides address noteworthy master in the sciences may regulate understudies through lab assignments by exhibiting astute considerations and lab security https://www.hireresearchers.co.uk/services

cineblogws | 27 November 2018

Remarkable article, it is particularly useful! I quietly began in this, and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Delights, keep doing more and extra impressive!
http://www.cb01.watch

jimglas | 10 January 2019

this must be the troll thread
Flagged!

jimglas | 10 January 2019

fragged!

jimglas | 11 January 2019

flagged

haroldlewis | 17 May 2019