Forums

Are there accessories for sale at Tesla stores?

Are there accessories for sale at Tesla stores?

Do they sell shirts , hats etc. floor mats?

skitlo | 3 July 2018

Most likely they carry what is available on the website. Easy enough to just give them a call and ask.

Shesmyne2 | 3 July 2018

Some 'stores' have inventory of shirts, hats, mugs but not all. It definitely varies from place to place.
Calling ahead is a good thought.

Still Grinning ;-)

lilbean | 3 July 2018

No. I have never seen the stores carry car accessories. Some used to carry clothing, mugs and hats but most stores have pulled the items.

jrzapata | 3 July 2018

Houston delivery center does not carry anything at all. order all your goodies online.

RichardKJ | 3 July 2018

The Fremont delivery center has a lot of shirts and hats.

SO | 3 July 2018

I didn’t see any at Chicago Gold Coast but I didn’t look that closely.

dmm1240 | 3 July 2018

You can buy tons of items for your car, tee shirts, leather jackets, etc on the Tesla website. Go to the main page and click the Shop button in the menu bar. Be warned, the stuff ain't cheap.

wiboater4 | 3 July 2018

dmm1240 I already knew about the website. That is what made me think to ask about the stores. Nice part about a store is you can try on a shirt and make sure it fits and see it in person. The other thing was a wall charger because I might decide that at the time of the car pickup. You are right about the prices!

dmm1240 | 3 July 2018

There's nothing in the stores. They might have some tee shirts, but not the good stuff.

nicktrash | 8 July 2018

I went in for a 10-30 UMC2 adaptor. After looking in the back on in their systems, they told me that the "model 3 accessories are not in stores"

rdemarco | 17 June 2019

After calling Tesla store was surprised to learn that they didn't sell the wall chargers. To me it would make sense that you pick-up your car and the necessary wall charger at the same time.

ICEMELT | 17 June 2019

Such a coincidence that this thread resurrected just when I was thinking about branded merchandise.

All the good baseball hats seem to be out of stock. Anyone know if they are coming back OR any other good source ?

Magic 8 Ball | 17 June 2019

I am sure the hats will be back, I think Trump is having trouble getting MAGA hats also, Tariffs against hat makers are killing everyone.

ICEMELT | 17 June 2019

Haha! That's a clear impact of the Tariffs.

Tronguy | 17 June 2019

@rdemarco: For what it's worth, in September of 2018, I called a SC in New Jersey, they had the TWC in stock, I popped over there, and got one for $500, plus the sales tax on top of that. So, sometimes they got them, sometimes they don't?

sosmerc | 17 June 2019

Does anyone have a trailer hitch in use on their Model 3 yet? If so, what are you towing and how is it working out?

Syed.Hosain | 17 June 2019

In California, the Kettleman City supercharger place (the one that looks like an airport lounge of sorts) on highway 5 to Southern California has hats, t-shirts, mugs, and other Tesla-branded knick-knacks for sale - along with coffee - till 8pm in the evening. :)

lbowroom | 17 June 2019

"After calling Tesla store was surprised to learn that they didn't sell the wall chargers. To me it would make sense that you pick-up your car and the necessary wall charger at the same time"

Well you see, the car comes with a plug in charger. You can buy the fancier one after if you like.