Forums

CA Clean Vehicle Rebate Requires Final Price Sheet

CA Clean Vehicle Rebate Requires Final Price Sheet

We picked up our M3 in March and I applied for the $2,500 California Clean Rebate in June. I’ve submitted everything but the Final Price Sheet. I can see online what the final price sheet is supposed to look like, but I can not find my own sheet. Of course I don’t believe I received one. I was able to pay cash for the M3 and wonder if that had anything to do with not getting one. Does any California owner have any experience with the final price sheet when they have paid cash for their M3? I’ve emailed Tesla and called my delivery person (always busy) and wondering what else I can do. Of course this panic started yesterday when I was told I had to get California the price sheet by the end of August or resubmit my application. I’ve looked on my Tesla site and it is not there. Any help or Ideas?

RichardKJ | 23 August 2018

Like you I received nothing at delivery. Emailed my advisor the next day and got the file ten minutes later. If you’re of getting a response try calling the delivery center.

RES IPSA | 23 August 2018

I too had to call the delivery center a few times... once each day... to get them to email me the official docs from the delivery. They should email you the final price sheet. Then you are good to go

ebmcs03 | 23 August 2018

The final price sheet is in your account.

Log in > Manage > View Vehicle Details > Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement > View > Page 2

My final price sheet is not on my Tesla online account. The Motor Vehicle Purchasing Agreement is the only document contained on my online account. Page 1 (Vehicle Configuration) is important since mine is date stamped, so I sent that to get the rebate. Page 2 of 5 is the Terms and Conditions which references that the Final Price Sheet will be provided closer to delivery. Mine was only provided via email a few days after delivery.

After a few days and few phone calls to the delivery center, they sent me the final price sheet (which still cannot be found on my Tesla online account)

ebmcs03 | 23 August 2018

Interesting. My final price sheet is page 2 in my documents. Same for my cousins car.

@ebmcs03... My delivery person who I was in touch with before delivery (she was great) did tell me the final price sheet should have been on my online account and was surprised it was not as my delivery date approached. Maybe Tesla just messed up with how they uploaded docs to my account.

xlue | 23 August 2018

@WardT I am the same as you, paid in cash. Not getting document. Apply the rebate with the purchase agreement like yours. Did you receive phone call/email from. CVRP?

WardT | 23 August 2018

I received an email from CVRP explaining I was missing my Final Price Sheet. I’ve looked in my account and there is no FPS to be found. I will start calling the delivery center until I get what I need. Not sure what the phone number is for the Marina Del Ray location. When I cal my inside sales advisor it is always busy. Ha, just tried now at 11:10 PM and the line is busy. I better find another number to call! Thanks for the suggestions,

RES IPSA | 24 August 2018

@ WardT... Call the delivery center. That is who should have the final price sheet. The phone number should be online for the Marina Del Ray center... at least the number is online for the one here in SD.

stevenmaifert | 24 August 2018

I paid cash for my M3 and all paperwork, including that required for the CVRP submission, was provided at delivery in San Diego.

WardT | 24 August 2018

I’m calling Marina Del Ray delivery center in 20 minutes when they open. Thanks for the suggestions!

xlue | 24 August 2018

@WardT... May I know where to submit to missing Final price sheet?! Thanks.

RichardKJ | 24 August 2018

"My final price sheet is page 2 in my documents. Same for my cousins car."

I have the doc in my account too, but it's not the copy with signatures which is what CVRP requires.

ebmcs03 | 24 August 2018

Really? I wonder what i submitted?

WardT | 24 August 2018

Success! My $2,500 CA Clean Vehicle rebate is approved and will be mailed within 90 days! I called the Marina Del Ray delivery center (where I picked up the Tesla) at the phone number found on Google Maps, (310) 526-8539, and the guy on the phone emailed me a copy of the Final Price Sheet in 2 minutes. The FPS is not signed nor is there a place to sign it. My Purchase Agreement was signed.

All is well again, thank you Forum members, thank you CA Clean Vehicle and thank you Tesla! Yahoo!

jjaroundtheclock | 24 August 2018

then after approved you will have to wait another month to get a check.

michael_k_lee | 19 September 2018

WardT, congrats! So did you submit your unsigned Final Price Sheet to the CA Clean Vehicle Rebate site, or did you submit a copy of your signed Purchase Agreement?

Thanks.

michael_k_lee | 19 September 2018

Also for the rebate application, what did you enter for the Dealer/Seller's zip code? The Final Price Sheet has Tesla Fremont listed, and when I enter the 94555 zip code, it does not show a Tesla site. When I enter Marina Del Rey's zip code (delivery center where I picked up my car), it does show Tesla, but the Centinela location.

Thanks.

kotaro | 21 June 2019

Thank you!
ebmcs03 | August 23, 2018
The final price sheet is in your account.

Log in > Manage > View Vehicle Details > Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement > View > Page 2