Forums

2018 M X Holiday shows works sporadically

2018 M X Holiday shows works sporadically

Picked up our X in July. Ran the Xmas show quite a few times with 0 issues. About 1 -2 months ago is started to malfunction, when it does it happens as soon as the FWD begin to open. Everything stops and on the screen it says object detected.

I don't really want to take it to the SC just for this issue, but the kids want to show people and frankly getting tired of the embarrassment when is stops. Sometimes it works fine, I cannot find the cause. Any ideas?

I am aware of the level ground with nothing near the car. I can be in the middle of a mall parking lot with 0 other cars when this happens.

Thanks in advance for any help....

john | 14 October 2018

Mine works randomly also. I also get frustrated with the show failing... I have had limited success with putting windows down prior to starting it, if it fails the first time.

john | 14 October 2018

Mine works randomly also. I also get frustrated with the show failing... I have had limited success with putting windows down prior to starting it, if it fails the first time.

darcyk | 15 October 2018

It's nice that Elon talks with Rogan about how his car dances....way too cool.....he failed to mention it works on some of the cars some of the times, or many of the cars once in a while, or 99% of the cars ever so often. My kids love to show this and it probably had a small influence on us ordering an X in lieu of an S, sad that we are afraid to try to show it now.