Forums

Tesla Model Y First Spy Shot

Tesla Model Y First Spy Shot

CC396 | 7 March 2019

OMG! This need ATTENTION! +1

Definitely something else. Have the Model X headlights, but have the same nose as the 3 (missing the radiator gap on the X). Seems legit, but not sure what to think of it yet. Need other angles as well. A bit disappointed, seems like a blend / mix of X and 3 without putting much work into a unique design, but maybe the design will grow on me like the 3. Need other angles first, but seems legit :)

rxlawdude | 7 March 2019

Looks like a character in Cars.

lilbean | 7 March 2019

Yep!

jimglas | 7 March 2019

I like the 3 better so far

TeslaTap.com | 7 March 2019

Looks more like clickbait with a picture of the front of a stock Model 3, perhaps with European headlights. Without a side view, it's rather a useless. Might even be an old Model 3 prototype. How anyone can show a Y prototype without a back or side view is really questionable.

jordanrichard | 7 March 2019

Unless this picture was taken in a mirror, this is a photoshop job. The vehicle pictured is right hand drive plus there is w superimposed word on the picture that appears to be German. Also, why does it have white mirrors?

kcheng | 7 March 2019

German? FerD fanpage? I guess.

Clearly photoshopped. You can see it in the headlights. Where the Model 3 lights would have started, you can see how they filled in some red.

DaMasta79 | 8 March 2019
DaMasta79 | 8 March 2019
reed_lewis | 8 March 2019

It is photoshopped and not real.

jordanrichard | 8 March 2019

Though presumably non of us here, to include the OP are journalist, but we should first verify something before just putting it out there with a "headline" that has a factual tone to it.

jimglas | 8 March 2019

Well done @DeMasta79

TeslaTap.com | 8 March 2019

Good catch DeMasta. Thought it looked fishy. That source photo you referenced might also be photoshopped. Never seen an S or X with white mirrors on a red body.

rajatgaikwad4950 | 8 March 2019

I am grateful to the owner of this site which really shares this wonderful work of this site.That is actually great and useful information.I'm satisfied with just sharing this useful information with us. Please keep it up to date like this.Thank you for sharing. https://www.smvinfotech.com/mobile-app-development-company-patna.php http://www.spmindia.org/packers-and-movers-in-Rohtas.html