Forums

Outstanding Tesla Service Center Cherry Hill NJ

Outstanding Tesla Service Center Cherry Hill NJ

The service and the people at Cherry Hill Service Center is and was outstanding Devon Turner ,Kate and Justin are a testament of the great people at Tesla. The kind of service I never received at anywhere else. I want to thank them all. When you go there they treat you like family.

TeslaTap.com | 17 April 2019

Nice!

jjgunn | 17 April 2019

I guess the Seattle folks need to take a drive across country >;-}

nipper2 | 17 April 2019

You can not beat the service and the people at Cherry Hill NJ they treat you like family

jhntseng | 17 April 2019

I would like to add John Tran on the list of outstanding service advisor at Cherry Hill

jhntseng | 17 April 2019

I would like to add John Tran on the list of outstanding service advisor at Cherry Hill

sappy02 | 13 May 2019

Hi there, thank you for the feedback regarding the outstanding service you enjoyed at the Cherry Hill, NJ service center. I actually had my model X towed there over the weekend because the car shut down. Do you have any contact number I can call? They do not seem reachable using the general phone line. Thank you in advance.

nipper2 | 13 May 2019

Try this email juburns@tesla.com

sappy02 | 13 May 2019

Thank you so much @nipper2.

Triggerplz | 13 May 2019

@sappy That was the email for Justin, they can also be texted at 8622802684.. Also John the service manager is at jmcafee@tesla.com