Forums

Do the newer Model Xs have SiriusXM?

Do the newer Model Xs have SiriusXM?

Guys, do the newer Model Xs have SiriusXM? I picked mine up a few days ago and can't find the damn thing!

david.zillner | 21 June 2019

I just got a new standard range, it's on Music->Radio and you should have a choice of FM or XM.

Raffim | 21 June 2019

sweet, thanks... I'll check it out!

jjgunn | 21 June 2019

Haha...Yeah it's kinda buried but it's there....

jamesxq | 21 June 2019

The HW is there, but there's no 1-year free trial like other cars.

Raffim | 25 June 2019

Thanks! Found it and activated my subscription!

billhindy71 | 27 June 2019

Is the SiriusXM streaming or is there an antenna? I think there are some differences, especially if Tesla ever starts charging for internet service.

Thanks & Cheers!

Raffim | 27 June 2019

antenna

jjgunn | 28 June 2019

Sirius/XM works in the middle of the desert with zero cell signal. It's satellite radio, commercial free. Brilliant on long drives.

TeslaTap.com | 29 June 2019

@jjgunn, satellite doesn't work in tunnels or parking garages, and can have problems in cities with high rises that block the signal on the street. If you want 100% usage anywhere, music stored on USB is the way to go and it's also commercial free :)

jjgunn | 29 June 2019

Point of parliamentary procedure your honor. >;-}

george | 3 July 2019

I picked up my Raven Model X on Saturday. Software version 2019.15.103 transferred my SeriusXM subscription from my former MX and got it working. Next day when I choose radio there is no blue button for SXM, and selecting the favorited SXM channels (like CNN) does nothing. I’ve lost SXM. Reboot of center panel didn’t bring it back, Anyone else seeing this?