Forums

NOA - Version 10

NOA - Version 10

The improvements with NOA since I received the version 10 upgrade are significant. In the past, the lane change seemed to slow down and bail out if a car was anywhere close. With the new update, it made the change and made an assertive lane change exactly how I would have. When speeding up after traffic it is much more reactive.

I also find the suggestions when to change lanes significantly improved. The new visualizations are excellent too.

I am so thrilled that I paid for FSD when they had the fire sale early this year. I love driving this vehicle. I cannot wait for the next round of improvements.

82bert | 5 October 2019

Yeah I think this has been grossly overlooked. It’s working incredibly well. As mentioned in other threads, it even moves further to left part of lane when passing semis

Magic 8 Ball | 5 October 2019

What are we going to do when it gets so good there is nothing more to whine about?

EVRider | 5 October 2019

There will always be something to whine about. If not, you can whine about not being able to whine anymore. :-)

82bert | 5 October 2019

They will find a way. Even when it’s bordering on perfect, the occasional accident will occur and people will lose their minds. Even though that same tech prevented 100s of thousands of accidents and countless lives lost.

jjgunn | 9 October 2019

Oh.....I'll find something to whine about...

How about PG&E? No power to charge our cars unless you have solar & about 6 powerwalls.

Waaaahhhhhhhh!!

Bjørn Emil Aae | 9 October 2019

After upgrade to ver.10 it should be Netflix and Youtube but in my car it is a empty screen. How can I get it installed?

Lonestar10_1999 | 9 October 2019

Just curious, for the folks with SR or SR+ configurations and the basic AP, can they experience NoA or “come to me” smart summon benefits in v10 without upgrading the AP?

calvin940 | 9 October 2019

@Bjørn Emil Aae

Call Tesla to find out your options.

jjgunn | 9 October 2019

Wondering if NF & Hulu is only available in U.S. for now?

Techy James | 9 October 2019

@jjgunn not sure about NF, but I did hear Hulu is currently for US currently.

syclone | 10 October 2019

@EVRider: There will always be something to whine about. If not, you can whine about not being able to whine anymore. :-)

Got you on that! I did that whine a couple of months ago.