Forums

Oregon EV rebate progress?

Oregon EV rebate progress?

Hello all, I got the Model 3 in June 2019. Submitted the $2500 Oregon standard rebate application in August. Got an email confirming my application about a week after that. As of today (late October) I have not received any more update. I understand that there is a backlog. I just want to check with the community. If you have submitted the application, could you please share when you submitted and when you received the check or any update, or if you are still waiting. Thanks!

swanson21 | 22 October 2019

got my M3 Sept 2018 and applied following month, received OR credit in March 2019, 6 months later...hang in there!

JG2019 | 22 October 2019

I got my M3 in March 2019, applied for the rebate in March and still haven't see a check. I called the state office, then email them. I got a reply saying that there was a backlog and that my application would process sometime this fall... i guess we will see.

FISHEV | 22 October 2019

I called and was told that my application, May 2019 will be processed by end of the year. You got the email confirmation so its in process and they did get it.

"Thank you for your email. Here is additional information to the voice message that I also left you. You are a considered to be a General applicant. We have only recently finished processing Phase 1 applicants, those 2300 + applicants who applied on or before Dec 11, 2018. We began processing General applicants a few weeks ago. Additionally, we are currently in a transition period as rebate processing is being transferred to our third-party contractor. We expect that your rebate application will be fully processed by the end of the year. Thank you for your patience."

FISHEV | 22 October 2019

That was dated Sept 24, 2019.

vvnguyen1981 | 22 October 2019

Bought a LR Dual motor March 2019 and still have not received the check. Bought another M3 but this time a SR in May 2019 and still haven't received that check either.

MTF16 | 24 October 2019

Thanks everybody. It looks like the wait is at least half a year.

FISHEV | 24 October 2019

"Bought a LR Dual motor March 2019 and still have not received the check. Bought another M3 but this time a SR in May 2019 and still haven't received that check either."@vvnguyen

Did you get a email confirmation they received your application. As the DEQ noted to me, the program had a couple phases and, frankly, I don't think they were expecting the volume and then it all got put on hold by GOP'ers suing to have rebate overturned. They lost but it delayed checks. Also there were issues with the money, again GOP'ers tried to get it out of the budget. They failed but it also put the processing on hold for a couple months.

Big budget surplus so hopefully fully funded and the spice will flow