Forums

Tesla Enthusiasts Night at Rudys in Goodyear, AZ

Come out and show off your Tesla at Rudy's in Goodyear, AZ.

If you are thinking about getting a Tesla this will also be a outstanding event to come to and get information from real tesla owners.

PLEASE SIGN UP AT FOR A CHANGE TO WIN SOMETHING
https://thedigitalmarketingagent.com/tesla-night

* Tesla Owners you will be getting a FREE BUFFET with proof of Tesla at the Event.

* FREE GIFTS, FREE CONTEST and more.

derotam | 24 October 2019
PteRoy | 24 October 2019

Screw you and your awesome weather - Sincerely, a Canadian

jimglas | 24 October 2019

you don't want to be there in summer

kevin_rf | 24 October 2019

Yeah, Canada is no place to be during summer ;-)

Frank99 | 24 October 2019

Oh, man, it's only getting up to 83F tomorrow, which means it'll be down into the 70's by the time this event occurs. Guess I'll have to break out the cold weather gear.

95dawg | 24 October 2019

Looks like a cool event!

FISHEV | 24 October 2019

Forwarded to my neighbors who moved to AZ, purchased a solar powered home and got a Ioniq hybrid and they are crazy Trumpers (also my fishing partner).

He's got excess power from the PV's on the house and was looking at a PHEV Ioniq or maybe a Tesla. He's driven mine. I warned him about the AP issues but he's a "manual" driver so not an issue for him. Telling the wife he'd save money with the Tesla when all he wants to do is be King of the Road.

He'd be perfect for someone there selling him their used Tesla.

Frank99 | 24 October 2019

>>> I warned him about the AP issues
Sounds like your friends don't pay attention to you any more than we do....

FISHEV | 24 October 2019

Well then he won't show up. He's rich and cheap so a used Tesla "deal" works for him.

He's a manual driver so he won't care too much about the flakey EV functions BUT the fact the driver's mirror can't see the blind spot would be a show stopper for him. Depends on seat position but he's about my size, average US male size, so he'll likely have the same problem with blind spot viewing.

lbowroom | 24 October 2019

Such utter nonsense. I was wrong previously, its not the closer your head is to the steering wheel, its the further back your head is, the more the mirror has to pivot out. I'm 6'6" which is into the 98th percentile and the mirror pivots out more than far enough to view the blind spot in the car. So unless you are laying the seat back or sitting in the back seat, the mirror adjustment is more than ample.

Your repeated nonsense and misinformation is so fatiguing to combat, but we'll keep doing it as long as necessary.

FISHEV | 24 October 2019

"I was wrong previously"@lbowroom

Hold that thought.

"the flakey EV functions"

There are no flakey EV functions....

FISHEV | 24 October 2019

Phoenix? Event? Tesla demos? Don't hijack the guy's thread on his event.

"Hold that thought"

lmao, are you going to expand that into everything I've ever said was incorrect? No one from 1-99th percentile should be unable to adjust the mirror correctly. When I make an error, I correct it. You should try it sometime

The hijacking is yours by introducing misstatements into the dialog. I understand it's your job. I'm sure no one minds me pointing out your nonsense.

you forwarded to your friend great! Then you throw keywords Trump, solar, Ionic, AP, and EV into the same message. That goes beyond trolling the waters to chumming them.

FISHEV | 24 October 2019

Phoenix has high electricity rates and a lot of homes have solar. If I understand the net metering in Phoeniz area, they lose anything they house can't use so being able to charge your car with the excess makes Phoenix a good EV/PHEV spot.

Now who's buying the food at Ruby's?

jimglas | 24 October 2019

Fish flaggelating about the "blind spot" again
Can somebody show him how to use a mirror?

FISHEV | 24 October 2019

Hey @Pilotsmith69, neighbor said he sent you an email about attending.

how would he do that? The invite asks you to enter your email, it doesn't have one listed.