Forums

5 Month Model X Experience + Build Quality

5 Month Model X Experience + Build Quality

Today marks my 5 month anniversary with the Tesla Model X, I created a video of my experience with the X and Tesla. (Including Build Quality)

https://youtu(dot)be/EsDe1r4_U0A

Would appreciate it if someone can paste my link below, spam filter won't let me.

Appreciate any feedback and please subscribe to the channel for subsequent videos and follow the channel on Twitter.
Feel free to use my referral link if you are interested in purchasing a Tesla (video description).

Check out my dashcam install: https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/posts/1690187/

lilbean | 16 October 2016

8:52 of complaints. At least there's a referral link at the end. Lol!

I can't get back those 8 min and 52 seconds of my life back, plus the time it took to replace the dot with a .

KMTG | 16 October 2016

Hi @lilbean,
Thanks for your feedback and taking the time to watch my video. Please let me know what I can improve? My apologies if my video was a disappointment.

Sorry KMTG. The quality was great. Your car is beautiful. It comes off as anti-tesla, in my opinion. It has a negative tone. I can't say I appreciated the referral code. I feel like it was just to pimp your referral code. The video would discourage someone from buying a model X. I would recommend joining a Toastmasters group in your area. I learned a lot about public speaking and using vocal variety to make speech interesting and to learn to speak in a way that exudes confidence.

cica3838 | 16 October 2016

I couldn't finish the video because I fell asleep. Monotone voice works wonders for this.

KMTG | 16 October 2016

@lilbean,
Wasn't trying to convey the notion of anti-testa. I still love the car and I wanted to talk about quality issues that I have and what improvements can be made. I hate it when consumer repots or some media network backlashes autopilot and I am sure you would agree.

I hope I made it clear in the video, the positive outweighs the negative. However, the negative shouldn't be ignored and I am hopeful that Tesla will take care of my issues and I will post an updated video when that happens.

Being one of the younger owners (early 20's), I lack the skills, knowledge, and experience that others have experienced with age. Hopefully, public speaking is something I can improve.

I have faith in Tesla, I invested in the company while I was a senior in high school back in 2010. And it was perhaps one of the best financial decisions I ever made, the Model X is my 4rth vehicle.

KMTG | 16 October 2016

@cica3838
My apologies ):

@KMTG, Congrats on your success. It sounds like you are doing well in life. :-) I didn't feel the positive outweighed the negative. I feel that this video may not be conveying the message you desire.

KMTG | 16 October 2016

Thank you @lilbean appreciate your feedback, when I get a chance I will go back and revise my video.

Curious on how your X is treating you? Were you lucky enough to take delivery of a flawless build?

It's been pretty good. Mine was delivered end of March. Had some teething pains early on but it's all good now.

KMTG | 16 October 2016

@lilbean,
Glad to here

KMTG | 16 October 2016

@lilbean,
Glad to hear

cica3838 | 17 October 2016

Early 20s, bought your Model X, and on your 4th vehicle? Wow, you must be REALLY doing well. Your name happen to be Zuckerberg?

KMTG | 17 October 2016

Haha definitely no Zuckerburg (:

Just got lucky on some investments and startup

cica3838 | 17 October 2016

Yeah, a little startup called The Facebook.

KMTG | 17 October 2016

@cica3838
I don't even have a Facebooj account LOL